Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the hand fidgeting it always got on my nerves. I think Simon Helberg (Howard) is genuinely talented though and hope he manages to do more serious stuff (or comedy far different to TBB) to show that. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't see the rest of the cast (bar Mayim but I heard they're doing a version of Miranda (Mayim and Jim)?! And I hate that programme 😂) in anything again tbh. I hope Jim also goes onto more serious stuff to prove he can.

Omg big rant haha I will add on:

Miranda Hart

Unfunny af. Miranda is a shockingly bad and poorly written AND acted programme.

Daniel Radcliffe. Can't act.
Emily Blunt. I used to like her and in The Devil Wears Prada she's fab but in every interview she seems so annoying.
I actually had to google the hand fidgeting thing in Big Bang about a year or so ago because I wanted to see whether anyone else noticed it- it seriously got on my tits, but found nothing.

But here I am...I HAVE MY FOUND MY PEOPLE! REJOICE! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually had to google the hand fidgeting thing in Big Bang about a year or so ago because I wanted to see whether anyone else noticed it- it seriously got on my tits, but found nothing.

Yeeeees! I noticed it from the very first series, wondered if he did it as a character thing or a bad actor thing.

No idea.

You need to get out more haha
Where was the need for that? 🤷🏻‍

I don’t need to get put more. They just need to stop making dog tit like TBBT and passing it off as comedy.

Hahah! We can start a support group. I honestly can’t stand his insecure fidgeting. Does my box in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree with the hand fidgeting it always got on my nerves. I think Simon Helberg (Howard) is genuinely talented though and hope he manages to do more serious stuff (or comedy far different to TBB) to show that. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't see the rest of the cast (bar Mayim but I heard they're doing a version of Miranda (Mayim and Jim)?! And I hate that programme 😂) in anything again tbh. I hope Jim also goes onto more serious stuff to prove he can.

Omg big rant haha I will add on:

Miranda Hart

Unfunny af. Miranda is a shockingly bad and poorly written AND acted programme.

Daniel Radcliffe. Can't act.
Emily Blunt. I used to like her and in The Devil Wears Prada she's fab but in every interview she seems so annoying.
I'm sure she's a lovely woman but I can't bloody stand Miranda Hart either!!

Reactions: 12
Nicolas Cage - can't take him seriously after his face became a meme for just about everything
Ben Affleck - Daredevil. That's all I'll say.
Adam Sandler - his voice makes me want to peel off my skin and jump into vinegar
Ben Stiller - just don't find him funny at all, he seems like a bit of a prick
Keira Knightley - yep, the endless pouting and talking like she's trying to hold something in her mouth
Daisy Ridley - I think she's really wooden in Star Wars, John Boyega shows her up massively
Will Ferrell and Seth Rogan - I avoid anything with their names on because it'll just be middle aged men engaged in slapstick toilet humour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Echoing basically all the other posts, but here goes:

Emma Watson - WOODEN AF, faux feminist, smug. Greta Gerwig’s Little Women would have been soooo much better without her.

Anna Kendrick - SO FAKE. Loves herself but pretends to be some kind of geeky underdog like the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song.

Blake Lively - MUMBLES! Can’t understand a word she says. That shark movie was the best comedy in years, though. Also completely agree with previous poster that she & Ryan Reynolds try soooo hard to get everyone to love them, it’s clear they hire tit comedians to write their Instagram captions. Pathetic.

Russell Crowe - nasty, narcissistic bully who just shouts in a gruff voice in every role.
Also incredibly unattractive, cannot believe any woman finds him in any way desirable.

Jim Carrey - not at all funny, really very creepy (even more so since all the stuff with his ex who he gave an STI and she killed herself etc).

Stephen Fry - smug, misogynistic git who is the epitome of what dumb people believe is smart, and can’t act his way out of a paper bag.

Martin Freeman - gross lovey who is clearly a very unpleasant “do as I say, not as I do” type and looks like he smells.

Rami Malek - makes me feel like he’s going to murder me. I feel sorry for Freddie Mercury.

Jennifer Garner - cutesy perfect mummy image that just drives me up the wall. The person who described her as looking like a duck’s vagina on Mean Tweets was spot on.

Jessica Alba - cannot act, just strikes poses. Thankfully seems to be relegated to Z list these days.

Jeremy Renner - just gives off really bad vibes, seems like a total MRA and also utterly self obsessed. Bet he has a mirrored ceiling in his bedroom if you know what I mean.

Kristin Stewart - just shakes her head when she delivers her lines, that’s all she does. Bizaare.

Chris Pine - very weird voice and just not very good, no charisma. Also can’t stand the old flip phone pretentiousness.

Leonardo DiCaprio - gross with his 20-something girlfriends. Hugely overrated. He was good when he was young (What’s Eating Gilbert Grape) but the praise has gone to his head and he’s gone up his arse. Actually most of this could describe Johnny Depp, too! Good actors, attractive men who have just turned into lazy, bloated gits.

I used to dislike Anne Hathaway but I feel quite sorry for her now. She’s ok. She was actually great in Modern Love.

I also am torn on Tom Cruise, because while I think he’s a despicable person and creeps me out in interviews, he has done some cracking performances in stuff like Magnolia, Rain Man, Jerry Maguire etc. Guess they all are old though, I don’t watch shite like Misson Impossible 23 so maybe he lost all his talent when he sold his soul to Xenu.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How did I forget Joe Thomas ?? Literally everything he’s in he’s the same. Wooden. He’s the male equivalent of Emma Watson. I feel like he almost ruined Inbetweeners, the rest of the cast is so good, he’s just shockingly bad. Then he did Fresh Meat where he played... the same character again?? Even in interviews he’s wooden 🤣 can’t stand him.

• Haha
Echoing basically all the other posts, but here goes:

Emma Watson - WOODEN AF, faux feminist, smug. Greta Gerwig’s Little Women would have been soooo much better without her.

Anna Kendrick - SO FAKE. Loves herself but pretends to be some kind of geeky underdog like the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song.

Blake Lively - MUMBLES! Can’t understand a word she says. That shark movie was the best comedy in years, though. Also completely agree with previous poster that she & Ryan Reynolds try soooo hard to get everyone to love them, it’s clear they hire tit comedians to write their Instagram captions. Pathetic.

Russell Crowe - nasty, narcissistic bully who just shouts in a gruff voice in every role.
Also incredibly unattractive, cannot believe any woman finds him in any way desirable.

Jim Carrey - not at all funny, really very creepy (even more so since all the stuff with his ex who he gave an STI and she killed herself etc).

Stephen Fry - smug, misogynistic git who is the epitome of what dumb people believe is smart, and can’t act his way out of a paper bag.

Martin Freeman - gross lovey who is clearly a very unpleasant “do as I say, not as I do” type and looks like he smells.

Rami Malek - makes me feel like he’s going to murder me. I feel sorry for Freddie Mercury.

Jennifer Garner - cutesy perfect mummy image that just drives me up the wall. The person who described her as looking like a duck’s vagina on Mean Tweets was spot on.

Jessica Alba - cannot act, just strikes poses. Thankfully seems to be relegated to Z list these days.

Jeremy Renner - just gives off really bad vibes, seems like a total MRA and also utterly self obsessed. Bet he has a mirrored ceiling in his bedroom if you know what I mean.

Kristin Stewart - just shakes her head when she delivers her lines, that’s all she does. Bizaare.

Chris Pine - very weird voice and just not very good, no charisma. Also can’t stand the old flip phone pretentiousness.

Leonardo DiCaprio - gross with his 20-something girlfriends. Hugely overrated. He was good when he was young (What’s Eating Gilbert Grape) but the praise has gone to his head and he’s gone up his arse. Actually most of this could describe Johnny Depp, too! Good actors, attractive men who have just turned into lazy, bloated gits.

I used to dislike Anne Hathaway but I feel quite sorry for her now. She’s ok. She was actually great in Modern Love.

I also am torn on Tom Cruise, because while I think he’s a despicable person and creeps me out in interviews, he has done some cracking performances in stuff like Magnolia, Rain Man, Jerry Maguire etc. Guess they all are old though, I don’t watch shite like Misson Impossible 23 so maybe he lost all his talent when he sold his soul to Xenu.
I actually like Anne Hathaway.

I cannot stand Zooey Deschanel. Tries to play into the quirky goody two shoes image when it seems she's far from it. She was married to a singer, left and divorced him, got with someone else a few weeks after breaking up with him. Got pregnant, then married him. But separated with him after 4 years of marriage. Within a few months, she was "dating" one of the Property Brothers presenters and they post really cringy teenage style comments to each other on IG. They are still toghether but I don't think it will last long. There is just something about Zooey that I really don't trust... Her relationships seem to overlap.

Zac Efron, something about him doesn’t sit right with me.
Helen Worth AKA Gail Platt, the VOICE😖
Katherine Tate.
Amy Schumer.
Sandra Bullock, been in 500 films and played the same character in every single one. Bird Box on Netflix she was in sent me over the edge!!!!

Reactions: 4

I cannot stand Zooey Deschanel. Tries to play into the quirky goody two shoes image when it seems she's far from it. She was married to a singer, left and divorced him, got with someone else a few weeks after breaking up with him. Got pregnant, then married him. But separated with him after 4 years of marriage. Within a few months, she was "dating" one of the Property Brothers presenters and they post really cringy teenage style comments to each other on IG. They are still toghether but I don't think it will last long. There is just something about Zooey that I really don't trust... Her relationships seem to overlap.
Holy tit can't believe I forgot Zooey. The woman is a shockingly atrocious actress. She makes me cringe in everything she's in.

Reactions: 11

My sister was obsessed with Zooey Deschanel and she was one of her idols! I used to be like why??! The cutsie, quirky, one of the boys thing she has going on irritates the the hell out of me. I reckon if you met her IRL she'd be stuck up and rude. Just the vibe I get from her.

Reactions: 7
Zooey Deschanel also. That New Girl show was appalling, one of the worst things I've ever seen. The kooky act just grates

Miranda Hart just because the ditzy part can be done better and funnier. There is only so many times her falling over can be considered funny... Simon Bird and Daniel Radcliffe as they have only the 1 character they play in literally everything!

Olivia Coleman. Can't bare her. Don't like her as The Queen in The Crown at all. Claire Foy was much better. I travel BA a lot for work and she's in their safety video and I cringe every time she comes on.

Reactions: 10
Charlie Sheen.
Yes! He is such a creep and I don’t know why they kept making that god-awful 3 and a half men after all the shady stuff surrounding him.

STEVEN SEAGAL! Could never watch one of his films - he’s a complete sleazeball as well.

Jack Black
John Cusack
Alyson Hannigan
Kate Beckinsale 😡
Thandie Newton
Gemma Arterton 🤮
Karen Gillan
Tilda Swinton
Jude Law
Damien Lewis
Robert Pattinson

Sarah Lancashire
This made me lol for some reason. The woman who always seems to play her sister is another one-trick moaning northerner pony - Siobhan Finneran.

Adam Sandler. I just can't bring myself to watch anything he is featured in. He isn't remotely funny. Same applies to Owen Wilson. I can't bare them.

Miranda as mentioned. I don't like the way she pauses for the canned laughter at things that arent remotely funny, same applies for that melt that plays Ross out of Friends.

Emma Watson - just reminds me of your typical stage school brat.

Megan Fox - just pure jealousy I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6