Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer Lopez has had a joyride of a career given that she's a very mediocre actress and singer.

I kind of admire her tenacity, but the posing in crop tops is getting very boring, as are the pretend fights with Ben for media attention. He looks like he's being held hostage most of the time .

Reactions: 18
Jennifer Lopez has had a joyride of a career given that she's a very mediocre actress and singer.

I kind of admire her tenacity, but the posing in crop tops is getting very boring, as are the pretend fights with Ben for media attention. He looks like he's being held hostage most of the time .
Can’t stand that fraud - most of her music isn’t even sang by her, she uses other singers vocals on her tracks like Ashanti and Meghan Trainor.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I find Ricky Gervais smug not likeable, and I didn't find The Office funny

Reactions: 17
Jenna Coleman. I just find her acting really boring and I don't think she's particularly good 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Melissa McCarthy makes me cringe these days, not because of her acting it's because she is a sell-out now. The Booking.com ads and that video she did for Meghan Markle's birthday :sick:

Reactions: 18
A freind has a morbid fear/atavistic dread of Imelda Staunton for some obscure reason if that counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I like her but I caught Maid in Manhattan the other day and she was the pits. Completely out acted by everyone else , who themselves were phoning it in

Reactions: 7
A freind has a morbid fear/atavistic dread of Imelda Staunton for some obscure reason if that counts.

Nightwish fan by any chance ;) ?

Tbh, i get your friend, her eyes are a bit creepy though I doubt that is her fault in any way.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get on with Jennifer Lawrence. I don’t think it helped when her old ‘pal’ Harvey was helping shove her down the worlds’ throats a few years ago. I’m glad she’s faded into a bit of obscurity compared to back then!

Reactions: 20
Any of the posh model turned actress lot like Suki Waterhouse and the awful Cara Delavigne.
---
Kristen Wiig - she is talented but get such mean,bitchy vibes whenever I see her.

Anna Kendrick- I don’t get it, annoying, whiny and a personality and career built on being “smol”

Reactions: 15
Ever since Kirsten Wiig appeared in that celebrities singing Imagine video that came out during the start of the pandemic I cannot bear the sight of her. Same as anyone in that video

Reactions: 10
Geraldine McEwan. She played a horrible witch nun in The Magdalene Sisters and I can’t watch anything else she’s in without hating her. Testament to what a great actress she was I suppose but duck her 😂💀

• Haha
I like her but I caught Maid in Manhattan the other day and she was the pits. Completely out acted by everyone else , who themselves were phoning it in
That’s a bloody low bar. Lopez was out acted by some of the bedroom furniture in MIM.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This video of Brie Larson kissing JLO’s arse is embarrassing. Can’t believe she inspired Brie to get into acting 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
This video of Brie Larson kissing JLO’s arse is embarrassing. Can’t believe she inspired Brie to get into acting 😂
Well if you’re going to pick an inspirational actress who wouldn’t pick JLol. It’s just like me being inspired to take up flower arranging after watching Chuck Norris films.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Geraldine McEwan. She played a horrible witch nun in The Magdalene Sisters and I can’t watch anything else she’s in without hating her. Testament to what a great actress she was I suppose but duck her 😂💀
Haha, I just think of her as evil Miss Marple (I loved her in it)

Reactions: 8
I can’t get on with Jennifer Lawrence. I don’t think it helped when her old ‘pal’ Harvey was helping shove her down the worlds’ throats a few years ago. I’m glad she’s faded into a bit of obscurity compared to back then!
Yes! She's such a try hard. The girl next door I'm just like you act isn't fooling anyone. I get such bad vibes from her.

Reactions: 13