Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Ferrell. I have no idea why. My family hate me because they want us to sit down in matching Christmas pyjamas and watch Elf. I'd staple my eyelids shut before I watched it 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dakota Fanning - utterly, utterly talentless.

Michael Fassbender - makes my skin crawl for absolutely no reason at all.

Reactions: 7
Hasn't Fassbender been accused of horrific abuse of an ex? He seems like a creepy POS.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Kristen Stewart, although I do have a reason. She is the worst actress I've ever seen and completely ruins every movie she is in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another one for Timothéeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chalamet.....just for the way his name is spelt. For some reason it just REALLY annoys me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another one for Timothéeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chalamet.....justnfor the way his name is spelt. For some reason it just REALLY annoys me 😂
I wanna know which PR person has told him to say the Hull accent is sexy. There is no way he actually knows the accent or has ever heard of Hull.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anne Hathaway. I'm sure she's a lovely person but she just seems really wishy washy on screen

Reactions: 10
Will Ferrell. I have no idea why. My family hate me because they want us to sit down in matching Christmas pyjamas and watch Elf. I'd staple my eyelids shut before I watched it 🤢
Same but not for no reason! I just can't stand his brand of humour and hate every character he plays!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anne Hathaway. I'm sure she's a lovely person but she just seems really wishy washy on screen

I always wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain ,but then I remembr Anne is in it, and it puts me off for some reason
I feel the same way about Gwyneth Paltrow and Charlize Theron

Reactions: 7
Sarah bloody Silverman and by association Michael Sheen purely because he was in a relationship with her. I don't think they're still together?

I dislike Matt Damon purely because, allegedly, he was unkind to Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting), although I must say he managed to pull off looking youngish in that candelabra thing about Liberace.
I appreciated him in Dogma, very believable as a head though

And he's not even that good of an actor.

I'm pretty sure he is completely wrong to play a young Willy Wonka and the only good thing about that whole Wonka film is High Grant being an unhinged madman playing a singing and dancing Oompa Loompa.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea either, but since he's decided to stop doing endless rom-coms and do either proper acting (A Very English Scandal) or roles where he just gets to have the best time or do crazy tit (Paddington/Glass Onion/Wonka) turns out he's a great actor and performer, and I totally want to watch a 2 hour film of Hugh Grant being a delightful little tit of an Oompa Loompa.
He surprised me as Wonka. I never knew he could sing either.

This Keira in Love Actually impression might actually be better Keira than Keira in Love Actually.

Henry Rowley is one of my favourite tiktokers. DELICATESSEN DAHLING!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tilda Swinton. She gives me the heeby jeebies. Watched a movie on the other night (The Killer) and she was in that, thankfully she only had a small part.

Mine are:

Keira Knightley
Anne Hathaway
Matt Damon
Johnny Depp
Alan Cumming
Ryan Reynolds
David Tennant

Gwyneth Paltrow but I suspect I know the reason for that one 🤣

Reactions: 5