Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim Carey, I can't watch him in anything because I find his mouth distracting where it's so big

Reactions: 14
I can’t get on with Jennifer Lawrence. I don’t think it helped when her old ‘pal’ Harvey was helping shove her down the worlds’ throats a few years ago. I’m glad she’s faded into a bit of obscurity compared to back then!
Can't stand her, and never could.

Reactions: 10
Jennifer Lopez
Jodie Whitaker
James Corden (since he went to the US)

I don't have a problem with all people whose name begins with J!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julianne Moore.

It's definately irrational. She scares me a bit on a subconcious level since I first saw her in Boogie nights back in ye olden dayes.

Reactions: 2
I remember when J Lo turned up at her childhood home with a cameraman, and she said to the old man that lived there "I used to live here" and the old man was like "...OK? Who are you?" "I'm Jennifer Lopez" "Who's Jennifer Lopez?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The curly top guy who's always been in casualty. Charlie curly nurse or something.
I'm certain he's wonderful IRL but I don't want to see him in anything.
He was in "The long good Friday" (a great film IMO) and he was rubbish and weird looking in that too.
I'm sorry if his relatives or loved ones post on here though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katherine Kelly - I find her very one dimensional
---
The curly top guy who's always been in casualty. Charlie curly nurse or something.
I'm certain he's wonderful IRL but I don't want to see him in anything.
He was in "The long good Friday" (a great film IMO) and he was rubbish and weird looking in that too.
I'm sorry if his relatives or loved ones post on here though.
Years ago he was in the film ‘Yanks’ as Richard Gere’s love rival! 😂I know who’d I’d pick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ryan Gosling
Dane Cook
Kevin Hart
Jude Law
James Franco
Catherine Zeta Jones
Nicole Kidman
Amanda bloody Holden

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Claire Foy - her award speeches make me cringe. Back slapping herself for being brave and courageous. She's learned lines and acted them out and got paid a shed load of money. Brave and courageous my arse.

Reactions: 11
Stephen Graham. First thing I saw him in was This is England. Irony is he’s a great actor because he’s made me have an irrational hatred for him ever since I saw that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Suranne Jones.
I don't dislike her but - to me - she has played every part the exact same way since she was in Corrie.

Reactions: 12