Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake Lively. Nothing special about her at all but people go on about how ‘gorgeous’ she is

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I dislike Matt Damon purely because, allegedly, he was unkind to Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting), although I must say he managed to pull off looking youngish in that candelabra thing about Liberace.
I can't stand Minnie Driver after watching her being interviewed (can't remember who the interviewer was now, it was years ago) and she did her best to belittle him and was really sarcastic. Not very professional, imo.

Reactions: 8
Blake Lively. Nothing special about her at all but people go on about how ‘gorgeous’ she is
Agree and she hasnt even done much besides Gossip Girl even though she is acting for almost 20 years.

Edit...i know she has been in other stuff but just not a lot.

Reactions: 9
Casey Affleck - I've only seen him in dark, dreary films but it never washes for me. He's just got an annoying persona.

Reactions: 5
Eleanor Tomlinson - she is one of the worst actresses I have ever seen. So wooden and any movie or tv show I have seen her in is awful. Disclaimer I havent seen Poldark.

Reactions: 3
Olivia Coleman. She ruined the Crown
Agree, overrated actress. I get bad vibes off her too, she was lecturing about climate change the other day despite jetting all over the place. And I believe she exaggerated her 'poverty' background when she won the Oscar. I remember the music project she did as well and when she got out of the car to walk in to join the other celebs, she looked extremely cocky and wanting to be the queen bee

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Any Adams. Far too old for her role in Superman. It pissed me off!

Eddie Redmayne. All that sucking up and apologising he did because he played a part of a transgender person. Get over it. It’s literally your job.

Jennifer Lopez. Had a couple of ok pop songs but good god she ain’t anything special. I find her irritating. Head shoved firmly up her own arse.

Reactions: 5
emma watson
stiff, awkward acting. terrible american accents.
her mouth area is also so annoying and i can't put my finger on why or explain it
---
Florence Pugh, I don't see what the fuss is about. Just saw Oppenheimer and I didn't think she was anything special in it.
thought it was just me, omg

Reactions: 14
Jennifer Lopez. Had a couple of ok pop songs but good god she ain’t anything special. I find her irritating. Head shoved firmly up her own arse.
Didn’t she cry in her Netflix documentary when she didn’t receive an Oscars nom for her acting in Hustlers? 🤣 absolute head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she cry in her Netflix documentary when she didn’t receive an Oscars nom for her acting in Hustlers? 🤣 absolute head

No way! 😂😂 that’s made me laugh! Poor Ben just looks bewildered. Her children always look miserable. I mean, for her age, she can move. She looks fantastic too. But my life she’s so bloody annoying. Someone told me there’s a decent film on Netflix with her in. Called Mother. I just can’t bring myself to watch her for 2 hours!

Reactions: 4