Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial but Barbra Streisand. No problem with her personally, but never liked her films or her music.

Reactions: 8
Barbra can be very unlikeable in roles which she's supposed to be the herione, such as "The Mirror Has Two Faces" and "What's Up, Doc?"

Claire From Steps has always annoyed me for a reason I don't know.

I use to dislike Clare Danes when I was a teenager, because she is married to Hugh Dancy who I had a crush on 😁

Reactions: 5
I use to dislike Clare Danes when I was a teenager, because she is married to Hugh Dancy who I had a crush on
Whatever happened to her? She was all over in the late 90's early 00's but she didn't seem to keep going into the 2010's

Reactions: 3
Hannah Waddingham, she just seems to be everywhere now and everyone has lots of admiration for her, I just don’t get why 🤷‍♀️ very strange looking too you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a trans woman

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I dislike Matt Damon purely because, allegedly, he was unkind to Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting), although I must say he managed to pull off looking youngish in that candelabra thing about Liberace.

Reactions: 2
Gal Gadot. The smug smile is insufferable and her obnoxious Imagine signing is forever burned inside my brain.

Reactions: 17
Vanessa Kirby, hard to put my finger on it but always looks pompous and stuck up. Summat I can't warm to

Reactions: 4
Ron Perlman from Sons of Anarchy. His face really weirds me out.

Emma Roberts. Always seems like a stuck up witch. And she beat Evan Peters up.

I will add her auntie Julia as well. Another annoying face.

Reactions: 8
Timothee Chalamet, so sick of seeing him absolutely EVERYWHERE and playing EVERYONE

Reactions: 19
Timothee Chalamet, so sick of seeing him absolutely EVERYWHERE and playing EVERYONE
And he's not even that good of an actor.

I'm pretty sure he is completely wrong to play a young Willy Wonka and the only good thing about that whole Wonka film is High Grant being an unhinged madman playing a singing and dancing Oompa Loompa.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea either, but since he's decided to stop doing endless rom-coms and do either proper acting (A Very English Scandal) or roles where he just gets to have the best time or do crazy tit (Paddington/Glass Onion/Wonka) turns out he's a great actor and performer, and I totally want to watch a 2 hour film of Hugh Grant being a delightful little tit of an Oompa Loompa.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to her? She was all over in the late 90's early 00's but she didn't seem to keep going into the 2010's
You must have heard of Homeland? That was huge

And Claire Danes recently starred in the excellent Fleishman is in trouble. She's still 'going'

Just watched Actors on Actors with Margot Robbie and Cillian Murphy, she seems nice but SO DULL, even Cillian seemed bored and uninterested at times

Cannot watch anything with Michael Shannon or Joaquin Phoenix in. I am sure they are nice people but I get the heebie jeebies.
---
You must have heard of Homeland? That was huge

And Claire Danes recently starred in the excellent Fleishman is in trouble. She's still 'going'
She was the best thing about Fleishman, the whole season needed to be about her character and not the wet blanket of a husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1