Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her so much that I practically cheer with joy at the ‘what’s in the box’ part of Seven
Gwyneth Paltrow has always got on my absolute tits for years before her stupid "bone broth" diet video. I do actually like a lot of her films but just can't stand her.

Emma Watson. An annoying, entitled dreadful actress.

Kiera Knightly...the face, the voice...just awful. I call her Kiera Frightly

Rita Ora - just an annoying twit.

Sam Smith - I mean...enough said.

Reactions: 19
Gwyneth Paltrow has always got on my absolute tits for years before her stupid "bone broth" diet video. I do actually like a lot of her films but just can't stand her.

Emma Watson. An annoying, entitled dreadful actress.

Kiera Knightly...the face, the voice...just awful. I call her Kiera Frightly

Rita Ora - just an annoying twit.

Sam Smith - I mean...enough said.

I don't particularly like her either and she does this weird thing with her mouth, however I was just watching Star Wars Episode 1 yesterday and she seems to be doing less of it there. Granted, she was only twelve when the filming started, so really young. Maybe someone told her to do the weird thing. Don't even know how to describe it.

Reactions: 1
I think I’ve already put her in here but Sophie Turner. Terrible actress, massively overrated.

Reactions: 9
I didn't mind Keira Knightley that much until I read some diatribe she wrote about childbirth (might have been posted here), can't bear the sight of her now

Reactions: 5
Olivia Colman - i think she plays herself in every role and is completely overrated.

Reactions: 26
Olivia Colman - i think she plays herself in every role and is completely overrated.
God she annoys me so much. Yes she always plays herself in whatever she’s in. I just don’t understand the hype at all.

Reactions: 10
Ben Stiller. When I saw him in Extras I got a strong feeling he's got a really nasty character & he's not funny. Loved his Dad though RIP in that comedy where he lived in the basement.
Keira Knightly needs no explanation but teeth pout gurn.
Judy Dench practically a robot in whatever she plays.
Sarah Lancashire. Yay let's all get depressed.
That Jennifer Lawrence video was horrible and all the luvvies including Graham Norton laughing was beyond pathetic. Miss Crude Lawrence.

Reactions: 9
Tom Cruise. I think that’s totally rational hatred though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't particularly like her either and she does this weird thing with her mouth, however I was just watching Star Wars Episode 1 yesterday and she seems to be doing less of it there. Granted, she was only twelve when the filming started, so really young. Maybe someone told her to do the weird thing. Don't even know how to describe it.
Wasn’t that Natalie Portman? Could be why she’s not doing the mouth thing🤣

I think Keira may have been Natalie’s stand in in Star Wars though, unless I’m going mad and she is in it

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that Natalie Portman? Could be why she’s not doing the mouth thing🤣

I think Keira may have been Natalie’s stand in in Star Wars though, unless I’m going mad and she is in it
Keira was definitely in it as a minor character standing in for Natalie Portman’s Queen Amidala as part of the plot

Reactions: 5