Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me!! I don't know why they irk me but they do!
I used to like Tom Hiddleston but then he did that stuff on Graham Norton imitating people and I remember the look on Robert De Niros face 👀 and I just cringe thinking of him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are quite a few male actors that I can't stand for no reason, but I do forget unless something jogs my memory. Rafe Spall is one.
Maura Tierney - I've seen her in a few 1990s films where she plays the "nice" love interest that we're supposed to root for, but I just found her annoying
Gwyneth Paltrow - She is a terrible actress who doesn't suit many roles imo. Sliding Doors was alright but I think the casting in that film was a bit weird anyway, so she didn't stand out as the worst.

Reactions: 4
So glad Harriet got killed off in Emmerdale, her teeth used to grate at my soul.
Simon from Coronation Street- do I need to explain?
Chas from Emmerdale - always climbing on someone else's man.
Nikki Wade off Bad Girls used to right get on my tits as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma Corrin, its not for no reason though, another boring actress jumping onto the non binary bandwagon to try and stand out.

you’re a SHE, bleeping deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Martin Clunes ... I'm sorry, but I just find him depressing! Doc Martin would've been such a good show if they'd cast his role differently.
Radio presenters (sorry, not actresses and actors) - they're very "me me me" and loud ... annoying.

Benedict Cumberbatch - Not my cup of tea at all for some reason, even looking at his pictures make me uneasy.

Reactions: 9
Jenna Ortega. Ever since seeing her in Scream 5 she just massively winds me up and has done nothing really to warrant my irritation.

I want to watch Wednesday but don’t think I can

Reactions: 10
Let me preface this by saying I know she has been diagnosed with MS and had cancer in the past, which is just awful and I really hope she is okay.

But ...

Christina Applegate. I just don't rate her as an actress. Her voice is always the same flat tone and she always has the same blank expression (botox?). I think 'Dead to Me' would have been so much better with a different lead. It is so, so obvious in the final season that she is unwell - I feel they should have re-cast the role and had her character pass away at the end of the previous season. I read an interview recently, where she said that it took so long to film this series because her MS was so bad. I think for her own sake, she should have sat this one out.

I don't like Nicole Kidman for the same reason - her face just never moves, so how are we meant to know how her character is feeling? I don't like her weird husband either - he creeps me out.

Keira Knightly..for some (probably illogical) reason she just boils my piss. My family think it's hilarious that she has this reaction on me. 🤣👿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jenna Ortega. Ever since seeing her in Scream 5 she just massively winds me up and has done nothing really to warrant my irritation.

I want to watch Wednesday but don’t think I can
She is not great in Wednesday, not bad, but just mweh. Dont understand the hype around here but I think thats because im not a teenager

Reactions: 6
She is not great in Wednesday, not bad, but just mweh. Dont understand the hype around here but I think thats because im not a teenager
I feel from the clips I’ve seen that she looks passable but the reviews and social media insist she’s amazing in the part

Reactions: 2
Anna Maxwell Martin. No idea why and I feel so guilty cos I'm sure she's lovely.

Jennifer Aniston is another one who sounds the same and can't form expressions (botox?) ... such an over-rated actress

Reactions: 10
Thomasina Mckenzie - complete nepobaby who can’t act other than a mousey simpering character with annoying affectations

Anya Taylor joy - odd looking, overexposed rich girl

Emma “gender neutral” Corrin: overexposed rich girl who tries too hard to be subversive

Sam Smith - voice grates me and haven’t liked a song of his/theirs to date. The whole pronoun thing is confusing because he isn’t slightly androgynous and clearly presents as a man, so it just feels like an attempt to be subversive for the sake of it, a la Emma Corrin

Mark Wright - cheesy, disingenuous and throughly lacking in talent.

tbf these are all reasons why I dislike them but they are petty AF:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 18