Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can find after a quick search, Brittany Murphy did a screen test for Black Swan, she did not get the role, but Portman did, but her screentest was better. That to me is not "took the role away", but basically what happens if you cast for something. Unless there's more info on that out there somewhere?
I've nothing against Portman or Murphy (unless you count that Portman looks like Keira Knightley and I can't stand the latter for all the reasons mentioned here).

Also can't stand Jake Gyllenhaal (there, I said it), he looks like he peed his pants. No idea why women seem to go mad for him.
Blake Lively. I think I mentioned her here before and I can't even put my finger on it, but something doesn't sit right with me. Seems so try hard.
To me Mila Kunis was the best thing about Black Swan acting wise and yeah there were a lot of rumors and stories on how that role was meant so much for her, can’t find anything since media likes to wash off any evidence of things especially for Hollywood IT people

Reactions: 4
Gary from Corrie. Ferret features take you and ya copper bollocks and get off my screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thats what gives me irrational rage about Kiera Knightly ..its her mouth! ..if shes not doing her signature lip parted pout she seems to somehow push her teeth forward!
That’s ex what I get…. Irrational rage. Even hubby can’t stand her for the same reason.

I also dislike her for that diatribe she wrote about childbirth. I’ll have to go off and find it. That itched my teeth too, Silly cow.

She's referring to how Kate Middleton, who gave birth to daughter Charlotte a day after she gave birth to her own daughter, was camera-ready shortly after her delivery. In prose that reads more sympathetic than critical of the duchess, she continues, "Hide. Hide our pain, our bodies splitting, our breasts leaking, our hormones raging. Look beautiful. Look stylish, don't show your battleground, Kate. Seven hours after your fight with life and death, seven hours after your body breaks open, and bloody, screaming life comes out. Don't show. Don't tell. Stand there with your girl and be shot by a pack of male photographers."

Knightley refers to her own body as a battleground earlier in the essay when describing in unapologetic detail her 2015 childbirth experience. "My vagina split. You came out with your eyes open. Arms up in the air. Screaming. They put you on to me, covered in blood, vernix, your head misshapen from the birth canal. Pulsating, gasping, screaming," she writes to daughter Edie. "I remember the tit, the vomit, the blood, the stitches. I remember my battleground. Your battleground and life pulsating. Surviving. And I am the weaker sex? You are?"
throw her a bone someone! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
^ Ugh. I was neutral about her before but now I can't stand her after reading that sanctimonious drivel

• Haha
  • Heart
^ Ugh. I was neutral about her before but now I can't stand her after reading that sanctimonious drivel
Don't know if was mentioned, but she doesn't allow her child to watch Disney princesses, apparently it offends her feminist mind and doesn't want her daughter to be corrupted into thinking women are submissive and need a man to rescue them.:rolleyes:

Yet she doen't mind tarting herself up & using her sexuality for copious amounts of money from Channel. She is positively nauseating and her mouth... yep I have a loathing for the gurning and pouting she does too. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember reading ages ago when she complained about "wasting" her early 20s on film sets waiting around and would prefer to just quit and be a secretary or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure I needed to read that thing from Knightley. I'm a woman, I know that childbirth i no picknick, but she also shouldn't tit on Kate Middleton, who - for better or worse, as we don't know, walked out after giving birth to meet photographers. Yes, there's probably an unreasonable expectation on new mothers on how to behave, look a certain way, etc, but I do not mums who actually genuinely were fine after the birth. I think I have more one to put on my list of unreasonable dislikes now.

Reactions: 3
Margot Robbie is on the woke tit bleating about her privilege :rolleyes: which she's just recognised conveniently in time for the Oscar campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember reading ages ago when she complained about "wasting" her early 20s on film sets waiting around and would prefer to just quit and be a secretary or something
I can't stick that one and feel for her poor child having that wet weekend for a mum. Also KK's mum was in the industry a huge talent agent or something so her soppy prick of a daughter was just given roles unlike a lowly secretary who has to work for her job.

"I look quite pretty" :sick:

• Haha
I can't stick that one and feel for her poor child having that wet weekend for a mum. Also KK's mum was in the industry a huge talent agent or something so her soppy prick of a daughter was just given roles unlike a lowly secretary who has to work for her job.

"I look quite pretty" :sick:
Yeh I think both her parents are in the film industry aren't they?

I'm not sure I needed to read that thing from Knightley. I'm a woman, I know that childbirth i no picknick, but she also shouldn't tit on Kate Middleton, who - for better or worse, as we don't know, walked out after giving birth to meet photographers. Yes, there's probably an unreasonable expectation on new mothers on how to behave, look a certain way, etc, but I do not mums who actually genuinely were fine after the birth. I think I have more one to put on my list of unreasonable dislikes now.
Bit much wasn’t it…

Yeh I think both her parents are in the film industry aren't they?
Just googled yes both. The dad looks like one of those "sensitive" actors, very drippy face. The mum looks more robust. Connections, growing up around actors no wonder little KK did so well. I don't think she can act I was :eek: to see all her awards just now

Just googled yes both. The dad looks like one of those "sensitive" actors, very drippy face. The mum looks more robust. Connections, growing up around actors no wonder little KK did so well. I don't think she can act I was :eek: to see all her awards just now
Yeh I was always shocked she got so many roles, she is jn no way a good actress but obviously the reason is just connections

Reactions: 2
Meghan Markel-Sussex of Mondeceito

I just can't stand her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10