Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And b
Emma Watson, always found her so smug
And bland! The "acting" of Elle McPherson and Kylie Minogue is blandness personified. My other dislikes are Kristen Stewart who looks so vacant and ready to dribble. Also Caroline Quentin who always looks like she's stepped in dog poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have just read the entire thread and agree with every suggestion. They are all a bunch of wet blankets and twats. I want to add Alan Davies for being a miserable looking todger that has the same perplexed, frankly stupid expression since he was Johnathan Creek. I think he has been in character since it ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
John Travolta, Jim Carrey, Nicholas Cage, Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins all scare the crap out of me. Richard Gere is super weird. I wouldn’t watch a film with Jennifer Lawrence, Rebel Wilson or Emma Stone. No appeal.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't call her an actress because she's terminally untalented, but Amanda Holden.

And Gwyneth Paltrow.

Oh and that Z-lister that worked on Deal or No Deal, M Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Florence Pugh, not that great an actress and it always seems like she’s trying too hard to be different
‘look at me with my tit dress, septum piercing and stupid hair do i’m so quirky’ 🙄
24960719-0380-4788-A049-28EF3E6585B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Many Dingle from Emmerdale. The over acting makes me physically recoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma Thompson does my head in.
Yes!
she’s become a bloody idiot
I used to think she was funny but now it’s sort of ‘put on’
---
Winds me up how gormless and awkward Scarlett Johansson aways looks
I can never forget when she was interviewed as a child for the Horse Whisperer omg she was jealous of Kristin Scott Thomas
Now every time I see her I remember the fame hungry brat she was then

Florence Pugh, not that great an actress and it always seems like she’s trying too hard to be different
‘look at me with my tit dress, septum piercing and stupid hair do i’m so quirky’ 🙄
View attachment 2053873
I think she's an okay actress but seems to be pushed on us as the latest darling English plummy voiced leading lady. She's more relatable than others, but she's starting to be in everything and this always seems to be the way things go. Young actress in everything, overexposed and then struggling for work a decade later. Same with Anya Taylor Joy. In everything at the moment.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2053873
I’ve not seen anything with this woman in but my god she is ubiquitous. She’s heavily promoted and seems to spend a lot of time with her nipples out, and engineering outraged sound bites about why it’s not a big deal. How edgy

• Haha
I'm sure I mentioned him before, but just in case: Benedict Cumberbatch.

Seconding Florence Pugh, she always looks like she smelled something.

Nicola Peltz is the same, always looking like she trod in something.

I always found Cumberbatch over-privileged and annoying but since he referred to black actors as ‘coloured people’ my ire towards him has increased 100 fold.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Elisabeth Moss - comes across as very try hard. Hasn't been able to replicate the success of Handmaid's Tale which was practically a one series wonder

Jesse Eisenberg - Had a long run of playing sarcastic twats in films.

Elisabeth Moss - comes across as very try hard. Hasn't been able to replicate the success of Handmaid's Tale which was practically a one series wonder
I had to stop watching handmaids tale because of her, she has such a punchable face, and always looks like she is doing ‘smell the fart acting’