Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Schumer, some of her stuff is funny but her face irritates the duck out of me
David Walliams, something deeply unsettling about him 🤔
Chris Evans ( captain America) his face is very irritating
Jade Pinkett Smith 🙄

Reactions: 6
David Walliams is soooo creepy he gives me similar vibes to Jimmy Savile

Reactions: 11
Gwyneth Paltrow: Cannot stand her she's talentless pretentious broad.
Anne Hathaway: She's trying too hard and cannot act.
Emma Stone: ugh the way she talks everything.
Sarah Jessica parker: I mean come on!! How did she make it with a face like that!
Jada pinkettt: looks like caca

The rock: Dear God and he's everywhere!
Will Smith throw his son in: This whole family needs to go away.
Benedict Cumberbatch: Eww should not be in front of a camera nor should he reproduce.
There's more but those sits on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Millie Bobby Brown. She really believes her own hype. I've also read that she's a horror to work with but that may be just gossip, who knows...

Reactions: 17
I like her face, she isn’t drop dead gorgeous but i think she is attractive in her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I don't understand the hate she gets over her looks. She's just not typical Hollywood beautiful but hardly a hideous troll either

How dare a woman who isn't conventionally beautiful make it in Hollywood 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have seen Sarah J Parker IRL, I was in New York watching a production of Annie on Broadway. She sat in front is us with her son , it must have been 8 or 9 years ago. She is not a conventional beauty but she is very striking. Great hair, bone structure , presence and very petite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And how boring a world it would be if everyone was a conventional beauty. She really does get a lot of undeserved hate for how she looks

Reactions: 10
She's an actress, not a model
no one ever says that about male actors either. I’ve never heard anyone say “how did he make it with a face like that”. Male actors come in all shapes and sizes, conventionally and unconventionally attractive and no one bats an eyelid. They are allowed to exist exactly as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If there’s a thread like this then I’m sorry but which actresses or actors can’t you stand for no reason, for some reason mine is Melissa Fumero, in interviews she always tries to be someone she’s clearly not and I find annoying and embarrassing, she comes across as a nice person but she just irritates me
Kate Beckinsale was trying SO hard to seem zany and fun on a Graham Norton show. I can't bear her after seeing thst.

Martin Freeman
Nicholas Cage
Jim Carrey
Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet is SO annoying. Almost as fake as Emma Thompson. "Oh look we are just ordinary gals who are completely affected and vacuous!"

Martin Freeman
Nicholas Cage
Jim Carrey
Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet is SO annoying. Almost as fake as Emma Thompson. "Oh look we are just ordinary gals who are completely affected and vacuous!"

Reactions: 6