Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gwyneth Paltrow: Cannot stand her she's talentless pretentious broad.
Anne Hathaway: She's trying too hard and cannot act.
Emma Stone: ugh the way she talks everything.
Sarah Jessica parker: I mean come on!! How did she make it with a face like that!
Jada pinkettt: looks like caca

The rock: Dear God and he's everywhere!
Will Smith throw his son in: This whole family needs to go away.
Benedict Cumberbatch: Eww should not be in front of a camera nor should he reproduce.
There's more but those sits on the top.
Tick them all✅️✅️✅️✅️✅️

Add Myleene Klass to that list.

Its like theyve all got this shared sneer face looking down on everyone feeling entitled🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Keira Knightly I really cannot stand that thing she does with her mouth 🤬🤬🤬

81B5B16A-17E7-4375-9926-E672D091F15E.jpeg

Emma Watson for thinking she’s the bees knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dwayne Johnson - there's something just so off putting about him. The way he talks about how hard working and blessed he is, he is, there's no doubt but it's like he's running it our faces.

Dakota Johnson - Can't put my finger on it.

Emily Ratajkowski - Always got her tits out.

The Kardashian Klan - There' so much with this lot I can't even begin.

Amy Schumer - Just don't like her.

Meghan Markle - Mrs MEMEMEME

James Woods - He's just such a creep.

So many more...

Reactions: 4
Tom Hiddleston and Tom Holland. I don't know a thing about them and they're very bland, but they just irk me. Margot Robbie is the female equivalent.

Reactions: 3
Tom Hiddleston and Tom Holland. I don't know a thing about them and they're very bland, but they just irk me. Margot Robbie is the female equivalent.
I’ve always found Tom hiddleston to be really smarmy, he gives me the creeps. I literally can’t watch anything he’s in

Amy Adams. There is no rhyme or reason to why she bugs me. She is a more than decent actress. She doesn't remind me of anyone who has pissed me off in my life, I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 1
Jennifer Lawrence, she always strikes me as such a "I'm not like other girls" girl

Reactions: 15
Natalie Portman
can’t act for tit
at least Anne Hatheway has that theater camo kid going for her and Natalie is just a typical hollywood nepo kid that took a big role away from Britanny Murphy

Reactions: 7
Tom Ellis. I haven't seen him in anything other than Miranda. How did he get that tv series Lucifer?
I feel a shiver of repulsion when I see even a photo of him.

Ann Hathaway has a cruel mouth another one who i can't stand

Black Swan
damn she scrubbed the internet and can’t find any info on who she is related to in Hollywood but I remember reading in Us Weekly or one of those way back about nepotism babies in Hollywood and she was related to someone big… maybe Spielberg? I remember it really well cuz they used a picture of her in this gorgeous Dior gown from one of the award ceremonies and had Nicole Richie in there a long with few other early 00s famous people. I feel for Britanny, that was a role of a lifetime for her :/

Reactions: 2
damn she scrubbed the internet and can’t find any info on who she is related to in Hollywood but I remember reading in Us Weekly or one of those way back about nepotism babies in Hollywood and she was related to someone big… maybe Spielberg? I remember it really well cuz they used a picture of her in this gorgeous Dior gown from one of the award ceremonies and had Nicole Richie in there a long with few other early 00s famous people. I feel for Britanny, that was a role of a lifetime for her :/
There is a video I watched recently on YouTube about nepotism in Hollywood, I hadn't realised how rife it was. Will try and find the link and put it here

From what I can find after a quick search, Brittany Murphy did a screen test for Black Swan, she did not get the role, but Portman did, but her screentest was better. That to me is not "took the role away", but basically what happens if you cast for something. Unless there's more info on that out there somewhere?
I've nothing against Portman or Murphy (unless you count that Portman looks like Keira Knightley and I can't stand the latter for all the reasons mentioned here).

Also can't stand Jake Gyllenhaal (there, I said it), he looks like he peed his pants. No idea why women seem to go mad for him.
Blake Lively. I think I mentioned her here before and I can't even put my finger on it, but something doesn't sit right with me. Seems so try hard.

Reactions: 5