Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. Just been through this thread whole thread. Amazing 👏 I agree with pretty much all. I love all the hate for Keira Knightley. bleeping unclench your teeth woman!!!
But I'm stunned that sliver lipped sex addict Michael Douglas hasn't featured yet? He makes me actually gip.
look up luke millington drake's keira knightley impressions on tiktok or insta for a good laugh. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate stpehen fry, this comment by him made me so angry https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/oct/31/stephen-fry-sex-women-relationships-attitude
Typical man talking about women when they have no idea
I think it was George Michael who made similar remarks once. Said something like straight men only pretend to be content with their lives, that they're chronically depressed because of how we treat them sexually. Said he felt sorry for them 🤣 Oh yeah, I thought, all that objectification, humiliation, rape. Oh wait...
Maybe women should share our interesting observations of gay men with them, wonder how well that we go down... In other news, Monkeypox has certainly spread quickly! I definitely didn't predict that happening! 😊

Reactions: 3
People with douchebag sounding names 😅
Especially if they have millions of followers on social media but I have ZERO clue who they are.
ie: Dove Cameron, Chase Stokes. Who knows, maybe they're nice people and good actors but I don't care enough to watch whatever they're on.

Reactions: 1
Suranne Jones!!
She was good as Karen in Corrie many years ago, imo, but when I see her in different roles, I realise that she plays them all the same way.

Jennifer Lawrence grates on my nerves, for no particular reason.

Reactions: 5
Gwyneth Paltrow. :sick: Never could stand her, hated her whole pink Oscars look. Horrid creature.

Reactions: 12
Not for no reason, because I know the reason: Emma Watson and Rami Malek. They just play themselves in everything.

Reactions: 10
Its not for no reason but need to vent

Eva mendes.

She (and ryan) went from never discussing each other, or even confirming they are with each other for years, but now all of a sudden she is trying to sell her sponges and every other post seems to be about ryan 🙄 or interviews talking about ryan and their relationship.

Reactions: 8
I love Tom Hardy to look at, literally gorgeous, but he can’t act for tit. He has this ridiculous voice which makes him sound like he’s got a mouth full of cotton wool when he speaks. he does it in EVERY SINGLE role.. he’s Bane. In everything. Such a shame 😣

Suranne Jones
Emma Watson (bleeping feminist my arse)
David Walliams (something very unsavoury about him)

Reactions: 7
Keira Knightly - slack-jawed dullard
Joanne Froggat - screechy, unattractive fishwife-type
Keely Hawes - boring
Nicola Walker - no idea why I have such a deep loathing of her, but it's there in spades

Steven Seagal - what is the point of him, really?
Claude Van Damme - embarrassing
James Nesbitt - still imagining he's a celtic-charmer when he's a really creepy old man
Idris Elba - nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

• Heart
Jim Carrey. There’s just something about him that creeps me out but I can’t explain it! 🫣

Reactions: 3