Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kit Harrington. Has one facial expression: constipated.

Lily-Rose Depp. Pure nepotism.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to really admire Johnny Depp, as an actor and a person. But since the court cases, he has gone way down in my estimation.
all of a sudden he looks really ugly to me too (I used to find him so attractive it's like I suddenly got the ick)

Reactions: 10
Haha. Just been through this thread whole thread. Amazing 👏 I agree with pretty much all. I love all the hate for Keira Knightley. bleeping unclench your teeth woman!!!
But I'm stunned that sliver lipped sex addict Michael Douglas hasn't featured yet? He makes me actually gip.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I’ve already commented but Emily Blunt. She looks so snobby/superior (I don’t know if she is irl, she may be lovely 😂)

Reactions: 7
Martin Freeman. Can't act, for example plays a school teacher in Nativity (a kids film) yet is overly aggressive and shouty but not in a comedic way Bizarre performance.

Ruby Rose is another who can't act and ruins most stuff she's in.

Stephen Fry took over presenting a programme called Gadget Man which was previously done by Richard Ayoade. What was a humorous, tongue in cheek TV show turned into a Luvvie, pretentious tit sandwich.

Mark Walhberg actually said if he was on flight United 93 he would have stopped it from crashing. You danced about in your Y fronts as a teen and do movies, you aren't in the Delta Force. Absolute bellend

Reactions: 12
Martin Freeman. Can't act, for example plays a school teacher in Nativity (a kids film) yet is overly aggressive and shouty but not in a comedic way Bizarre performance.

Ruby Rose is another who can't act and ruins most stuff she's in.

Stephen Fry took over presenting a programme called Gadget Man which was previously done by Richard Ayoade. What was a humorous, tongue in cheek TV show turned into a Luvvie, pretentious tit sandwich.

Mark Walhberg actually said if he was on flight United 93 he would have stopped it from crashing. You danced about in your Y fronts as a teen and do movies, you aren't in the Delta Force. Absolute bellend
martin Freeman is such a bad actor! I don’t know how he gets so many roles. He’s so wooden and emotionless. Also agree on Stephen fry. People bang on and on about him being this national treasure but I find him seriously irritating.

Reactions: 7
@Clemmy Fandango Richard Ayoade took over from Stephen Fry and made it better! Then along came Travel Man. It’s quite funny to think that it went from SF chuntering on about gadgets to Joe Lycett having a whale of a time on Travel Man, but I’m glad it did.

Reactions: 5
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Dakota Johnson. She has ruined the character of Anne Elliot. She's also annoying in Fifty Shades.

Reactions: 2
Saw an advert with him yesterday and was reminded of this thread. Ben Stiller.

He looks like he got stuck between the elevator doors all the time.

Reactions: 2
Yes, Ben Stiller. Just not funny.
Add Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler to the list too - comedian's who aren't.

Reactions: 3