Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch anything with Ruth Wilson. Her mouth irritates me to the point of anger 😆

She spoilt Luther for me. Always wondering when her mouth was going to make another appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow so many people don’t like Keira knightley. I warmed to her after reading her (I think vanity fair) interview about why she chooses certain roles.

Personally, felicity Kendall makes me so angry, I think she’s a terrible actress. Richard Griffith makes me feel physically sick. Millie Bobby brown is become increasingly irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Timothee Chalamet, he is so weedy looking but pouts all the time and it just annoys me! He wouldn’t bother me if people didn’t say he was hot - to me he just looks so yeetable. It’s probably spite to some extent as the attractiveness bar is so much lower for men than it is for women but either way, that picture of him kissing Lily rose depp on that yacht gives me the ick

Lily Collins because she’s in so much stupid tit, it’s like guilt by association

Reactions: 6
Amy McAdams
Kristen Stewart
Anne Hathaway
Will Ferrell
Aidan Gillen
Eddie Redmayne
Benedict Cumberbatch
Saoirse Ronan
Cate Blanchett
Jennifer Lawrence
Rebel Wilson
Emma Watson

There's more but that's all I can think of right now.

Reactions: 1
Keira Knightley - can’t stand her since Bend it like Beckham so it’s a lifetime dislike.
Jim Carey - also couldn’t stand him when he was at his peak with Ace Venturra etc.
David Walliams - gives me the creeps. He has dead eyes. Really repugnant man.
Will Ferrell - always plays an overgrown man baby. The slap stick comedy just annoys me.
Ben Stiller - again there is something in his eyes I don’t like.
Im torn on Ricky Gervais. I really enjoyed After Life so I tried to watch Derek. I just didn’t like the part and I wasn’t sure was he mocking the character. Then I watched his stand up and he was so rude and unfunny about someone with a child with special needs. (I can’t fully remember because we were so horrified we switched it off). But I can find him funny sometimes so I don’t know what to make of him.

Reactions: 2
Amy McAdams
Kristen Stewart
Anne Hathaway
Will Ferrell
Aidan Gillen
Eddie Redmayne
Benedict Cumberbatch
Saoirse Ronan
Cate Blanchett
Jennifer Lawrence
Rebel Wilson
Emma Watson

There's more but that's all I can think of right now.
I agree with everyone on your list...well apart from Eddie Redmayne because I don't mind him really, but everyone else is a definite YES! However, I haven't heard of Amy McAdams! Who is she?? 🤔🤔🤔. Do you mean Amy Adams??

Jim Carey, David Walliams, and Will Ferrell 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
This is going to be unpopular but I really never liked Robin Williams. Funny but sad annoys me.

This is going to be unpopular but I really never liked Robin Williams. Funny but sad annoys me.

Reactions: 4
I agree with everyone on your list...well apart from Eddie Redmayne because I don't mind him really, but everyone else is a definite YES! However, I haven't heard of Amy McAdams! Who is she?? 🤔🤔🤔. Do you mean Amy Adams??

Jim Carey, David Walliams, and Will Ferrell 🤮🤮🤮
Yes sorry it's Amy Adams, I don't know why I always thought it was McAdams 😂😂. I can't stand her and don't watch anything that she's in.

• Haha
Ben Afleck and Jim Carey although to be fair neither seem to be very nice people in real life

Keira Knightly..Kate Winslet.
I think Ive got a reason but I've forgotten what it is..
I agree about Keira Knightly, I first didn't like the fact she seemed to become famous because of nepotism (her parent/s are producers iirc) and I never felt like she was as talented as she is made out, she has basically one expression , that annoying pout. But what really made me dislike her was an interview in which she was saying how she was so bored spending her 20s on film sets waiting to shoot and was jealous of people with normal office jobs etc. So ungrateful and patronising imo

• Wow
Reactions: 6