Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiera Knightly - her chin, pout and accent
Tom cruise - creep
James Cordon - no explanation needed
Joanna Page - screeches
Kate Winslett - so full of herself
Joanne Froggatt - miserable in absolute everything

Reactions: 10
Ryan Reynolds. I would
Kiera Knightly - her chin, pout and accent
Tom cruise - creep
James Cordon - no explanation needed
Joanna Page - screeches
Kate Winslett - so full of herself
Joanne Froggatt - miserable in absolute everything
Yes Froggatt she had a great drama recently and I was like as a filmmaker myself I watched her in this character thinking I don't feel anything for you not even pity after all you've been through I couldn't relate or feel empathy as she has no expressions except one.

knightly and Winslet the same reasons. Patronising pair always thinking theyre having the same struggles as everyday mamas. And when there they have a film out there's always a big reveal🙄
COME ON ladies take us for fools..😤

Currently watching Inglourious Basterds. I’m sure I’ve said it before but Brad Pitt is just a terrible terrible actor and his attempts at different accents is dreadful. 😩😩
I agree about his acting but his looks compensate 🤣 what I have noticed is that every film/ part he plays he eats. It’s become a joke in our house as to how much he eats per film.

Reactions: 3
Chris Klein (from American Pie among others) - he just has an irritating face 🙈
Nooo I used to have such a crush on Chris Klein! But all my friends were like ewwww, no. So I accept I’m in the minority here. I heard he’s into heroin now 😔 (I used to also like Andrew Keegan from 10 Things... similar vibes I think.)

For my “can’t stand” contribution: Sofia Vergara drives me insaaaane, and I also dislike Krysten Ritter a lot.

Reactions: 1
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Really dislike Lady Gaga as an actress. Her way of expressing emotional intensity is to... flare her nostrils. Also her face is stuffed full of filler.

I also dislike Keely Hawes in whichever new series she's in, she seems like a terrible actress and makes her character really annoying.

Reactions: 1
Sarah Lancashire. Anything I've tried to watch with her in it I've gotten bored halfway through and switched it off.