Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renee zellwegger. There’s just something
about her I can’t stand. I won’t even consider a film or programme if it’s got her in.

Reactions: 5
wrong they are the ones who used the franchise of charmed, they should the ones to research and seek them out to do the IP justice. Not just use it to force feed us SJW Identity Politics.
Erm not really? Thats not how acting works and they didn't 'force feed' anything.

Barry Keoghan. He has a face I’d love to smack. A friend of mine grew up with him as well, said he’s full of tit when he talks about foster homes. Lived with his nanny, aunty, brother and cousin all of their childhood. Aunty had a holiday home in Greece they used to go away to every year.
tit about his mam and dad but he’s definitely not as hard done by as he claims to be. But that doesn’t give him a sob story!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Emma watson
Joanna lumley
Helena bonham carter
Meryl streep
Mila klunis
Scarlet johanssen
Idris elbow
Will smith
Alec baldwin
Tom hanks
And flaming judi dench who just plays herself in everything and only ever has one expression throughout yet she's lauded like the greatest of all time.

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying I can't stand Jennifer Lopez, but this is one of the only threads she's had a mention. Does anyone believe she's never had botox? It's just came on my newsfeed that she hasn't. That's one tight & shiny forehead. I know she'll have a healthy lifestyle & money usually makes people look a lot less strained but does her forehead move?

Reactions: 8
Keira knightly
Me too ... especially as in photos and tv adverts she’s always got her sodding mouth part open

Tom cruise ... he is a complete hole who insisted on the elevator being for his sole private use in a studio. Everyone else had to hike up loads of stairs with equipment and tools etc. My ex would make a point of using the elevator when nobody was looking and farting in it every time 🤣

Keira Knightly
Nicole Kidman ... so whiny
Matt Smith ... always off his face on coke while on set and he looks like his face is melting 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not saying I can't stand Jennifer Lopez, but this is one of the only threads she's had a mention. Does anyone believe she's never had botox? It's just came on my newsfeed that she hasn't. That's one tight & shiny forehead. I know she'll have a healthy lifestyle & money usually makes people look a lot less strained but does her forehead move?
she is defo lying. If you look up on youtube several cosmetic surgeons/dermatologists take issue with her statement and basically say she has either had numerous fillers/botox- or a full face lift. it's so obvious!

Reactions: 3
Nicole Kidman Cos she was married to Tom cruise and I loved him. Kirsten dunst for same reason being Claudia in interview with a vampire. Don’t judge me

Lily James. So smug.

Tom Hardy. I just don’t like his face.

Sarah Hyland. As above.

Ryan Reynolds. I hate his sense of humour.

And I loathe James Corden, the unfunniest, most charmless man ever to appear on screen.

I think James Corden will be on a lot of people's lists. I'd like to put Ellen on there too....she has done some acting jobs.

James Franco

Goop aka Gwyneth. One of the most undeserving Oscar winners.

Kevin Spacey (I guess it's not irrational given his behaviour!)

Not murder but he did racially attack some men when he was in his teens. I think he also blinded one of them? (or they were already blind...but still) Then a few years back he tried to get acquitted basically like 'I've forgiven myself now' :mad: Pretty sure they refused his request.
I am pretty sure that was Mark Wahlberg, not Ryan Reynolds. At first I was shocked because Reynolds is sqeaky clean, then I realised, lol.
Wahlberg was jailed for for severely beating two Vietnamese men and then asked for a pardon, which he later dropped (or maybe refused, as you say).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tom Cruise

Adam Sandler

Rainn Wilson

James Corden

Keanu Reeves

Kristen Stewart

Emma Watson

Sylvester Stallone

Shai LaBeouf

Ben Affleck

It warms my heart to know there are so many other Keira Knightley non-fans out there too. 👏

Kirsten Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Zooey Deschanel, I can't bear to watch them. Also, really can't bare Elijah Wood or Daniel Radcliffe

Amy Schumer
Jennifer Lawrence
Keira knightley

all really irritate me in their own ways, special
Shout out to Schumer who I don’t find funny in the slightest??? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 3