Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kardashian Family (loads of money but tit for brains)
James Corden (in some way, I can only tolerate this man to a certain extent in Gavin and Stacey, anything else, nope.)
Cole Sprouse (it’s because he’s weird. He’s a weirdo. He doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. Some of you may know this reference)
Shane Dawson (does he count as a celeb and an influencer? he jokes about being poor whilst sitting in his big house, with a big income and his 21 million subscribers, must I say more?)
See if any of you can remember this one-hit comedian, Carrot Top (my mother was a big fan of his comedy, she wanted to introduce me to his “humour” at one point in my life and I hate to this, my mother has crap taste in comedy. I’m sorry mum😬 Also, he still thinks he’s famous, with all the run ins fans had with him and they were welcomed with his rude attitude🥴)

At this rate, I’m disliking more celebs and influencers than I did beforehand or I’m just a grumpy witch. I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Steve Carell
Kirsten Stewart
Robert Pattz
Amy Shumer?
Angelina Jolie

I know these aren't 'proper' actors by career but have been in some comedy series

Ricky Gervais
Johnny Vegas

Thats all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting hahha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Kardashian Family (loads of money but tit for brains)
James Corden (in some way, I can only tolerate this man to a certain extent in Gavin and Stacey, anything else, nope.)
Cole Sprouse (it’s because he’s weird. He’s a weirdo. He doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. Some of you may know this reference)
Shane Dawson (does he count as a celeb and an influencer? he jokes about being poor whilst sitting in his big house, with a big income and his 21 million subscribers, must I say more?)
See if any of you can remember this one-hit comedian, Carrot Top (my mother was a big fan of his comedy, she wanted to introduce me to his “humour” at one point in my life and I hate to this, my mother has crap taste in comedy. I’m sorry mum😬 Also, he still thinks he’s famous, with all the run ins fans had with him and they were welcomed with his rude attitude🥴)

At this rate, I’m disliking more celebs and influencers than I did beforehand or I’m just a grumpy witch. I don’t know.
I totally agree about James Corden, I loved Gavin and Stacey but everything else... that carpool kareoke thing is just awful, I dont get why people love him so much

Reactions: 5
Jennifer Aniston - she needs a good poke in the eye with a hot stick, not least for her fixed smarmy expression

Reactions: 2
Millie Bobby Brown, she's become so irritating and smug. So done with her.

Reactions: 9
Steve Carell
Kirsten Stewart
Robert Pattz
Amy Shumer?
Angelina Jolie

I know these aren't 'proper' actors by career but have been in some comedy series

Ricky Gervais
Johnny Vegas

Thats all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting hahha
Oh no, what's wrong with poor Johnny Vegas?

Not really current actors but two people I’ve always hated are

Leelee Sobieski (she’s in deep impact, never been kissed) - she’s just annoying
Chris Klein (from American Pie among others) - he just has an irritating face 🙈

they are actually in a film together which annoyingly I do like, but it’s hard to watch cause of my hatred for them both!

I also hate
Laura Linney
Tea Leoni

Julia Stiles.
I like her as an actress but she's got that pissed off, mean girl kinda look.
Ya know what I mean???

I reckon after Chris Martin and her split up, he sprinted down the road to the nearest McDonalds and shoveled in a great big dirty Big Mac with large fries, a large full sugar coke and an apple pie for afters 😂
He probably did that everytime she took a movie role abroad...and then did a detox and colonic so she didn't go all Gillian McKeith on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jennifer Anniston comes across as incredibly false.
She always has the same damn narrative. Pity me poor love life one.

High time for some new PR.
I'd love to see her wear a bright colour too. It's always 50 shades of beige.
Ever noticed that?

Reactions: 5
She always has the same damn narrative. Pity me poor love life one.

High time for some new PR.
I'd love to see her wear a bright colour too. It's always 50 shades of beige.
Ever noticed that?
Agree. Everything she wears is bland. Then again, it matches her personality.

Reactions: 3