Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Watson
Natalie Portman
Emma Thompson - preaching about being green and saving the planet, while jetting between Hollywood and London to tell everyone about it.
Angelina Jobbie, lol
Ewan McGregor
Jack Nicholson
Hugh "One Trick Pony" Grant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anna Friel.... Yes. It's not for no reason though. I find her face too distracting. I remember her years ago in Pushing Daisies and she was gorgeous. Now the fillers, Botox, God knows what else, I can't stand to look at her face. Especially because she always plays working class characters. Working class with thousands of pounds put into your face. Yeah right....

Oh I 100% agree about her face! What the hell did she do to her lips? 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
Came here to say this 👌🏼

Can’t bare her

Nicholas cage
Steve Martin
Jared Leto

there’s more they’ll come to me 🤪
I used to LOVE Jared, ever since the 90s when he was in My So Called Life. I then followed his band for a good few years but recently he irritates the tit out of me! So up his own arse and his outfit choices need burning!!

• Haha
lots of people are grating on Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively for trying to be the quirky Hollywood couple, but honestly that's the vibe I get from Chrissy Teigen and John Legend (more so Chrissy)
However here is my list of actors and actresses I cannot bring myself to like no matter how positive I try to be:
Anna Kendrick - fan favourite on here, love that I'm not the only one.
Tom Holland - literally the most basic white boy to walk the red carpet and everyone and their grandmother is obsessing over him. I don't see it, I don't get it - he's literally so mediocre that if I saw him on the street I'd walk straight by him and wouldn't even realize its him.
Vanessa Hudgens - when I was a kid I was obsessed with High School Musical, but absolutely HATED Troy and Gabriella. I hated her and Zac Efron so much as the characters and as individuals (keep in mind I was like 10-11 when HSM was coming out so this hatred was super random), but over the years Zac grew on me a lot (not talking about looks - just really enjoy him playing a dumbass in random comedies with big names such as Robert Deniro), and Vanessa is still so obnoxious and rude and with that horrid squeaky voice ugh no no no
Kiely Williams - its the same situation as Vanessa here - she was the Cheetah Girl I couldn't stand, I can't explain why. I loved Raven so much in the Cheetah Girls and Kiely just pissed me off soooo much looking back. Again - I was like 10 when these movies were coming out, little did I know that there was actual beef between Raven and Kiely happening in real life at the time, but what can I say... I guess I had a strong sixth sense.
Ariel Winter - I have no explanation here. She just pisses me right off. And she tries to be overly sexual. Its a no for me.
Im sure theres more but I don't want to blab on any longer.

Adam Sandler and Arnold Schwarzenegger Couldn’t watch anything with them.

Scarlett Johansson.

Apparently she's the highest paid actress on the planet. And yet from the handful of films I have seen her in: a) she couldn't act her way out of a soggy fish & chip wrapper, and b) see a

Reactions: 9
Sarah Hyland who plays Hayley in Modern Family! I just get the impression she’s just like her character and that pisses me off 😂😂

Chad Michael Murray - mostly cos he cheated on Sophia Bush with Paris Hilton of all people. That and he's constantly going on about God and Jesus now. Also can't stand how his 'acting' is just him squinting constantly.

Ben Affleck - He seems exactly like his Gone Girl character in real life.

Kirstie Alley - Think she's a scientologist? and has been doing the most on Twitter lately. Don't think she's had much a career for a while anyway though.

Holly Marie Combs - Kept slagging off the Charmed reboot like a child (at least do it in private or be somewhat professional, eesh!)

Dominic West - for his affair with Lily James...don't have much of an opinion on his acting.

Ryan Reynolds. He gives me creep vibes. Cannot stand those Marvel actors... all of them are shady i bet.

Didn't he murder someone? Lol
Not murder but he did racially attack some men when he was in his teens. I think he also blinded one of them? (or they were already blind...but still) Then a few years back he tried to get acquitted basically like 'I've forgiven myself now' :mad: Pretty sure they refused his request.

Last edited:
lots of people are grating on Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively for trying to be the quirky Hollywood couple, but honestly that's the vibe I get from Chrissy Teigen and John Legend (more so Chrissy)
However here is my list of actors and actresses I cannot bring myself to like no matter how positive I try to be:
Anna Kendrick - fan favourite on here, love that I'm not the only one.
Tom Holland - literally the most basic white boy to walk the red carpet and everyone and their grandmother is obsessing over him. I don't see it, I don't get it - he's literally so mediocre that if I saw him on the street I'd walk straight by him and wouldn't even realize its him.
Vanessa Hudgens - when I was a kid I was obsessed with High School Musical, but absolutely HATED Troy and Gabriella. I hated her and Zac Efron so much as the characters and as individuals (keep in mind I was like 10-11 when HSM was coming out so this hatred was super random), but over the years Zac grew on me a lot (not talking about looks - just really enjoy him playing a dumbass in random comedies with big names such as Robert Deniro), and Vanessa is still so obnoxious and rude and with that horrid squeaky voice ugh no no no
Kiely Williams - its the same situation as Vanessa here - she was the Cheetah Girl I couldn't stand, I can't explain why. I loved Raven so much in the Cheetah Girls and Kiely just pissed me off soooo much looking back. Again - I was like 10 when these movies were coming out, little did I know that there was actual beef between Raven and Kiely happening in real life at the time, but what can I say... I guess I had a strong sixth sense.
Ariel Winter - I have no explanation here. She just pisses me right off. And she tries to be overly sexual. Its a no for me.
Im sure theres more but I don't want to blab on any longer.
Yes to Chrissy. I don't have a problem with John. Legend. . He's talented and I like his music, and I don't dig depper. Her I can't send. She has zero talent apart from ability of bagging a famous rich guy. She of course talks about feminism (so hot atm) but like the only reason she is famous and has a platform is because of the patriarchat aka her marriage.

Reactions: 6
Chad Michael Murray - mostly cos he cheated on Sophia Bush with Paris Hilton of all people. That and he's constantly going on about God and Jesus now. Also can't stand how his 'acting' is just him squinting constantly.

Ben Affleck - He seems exactly like his Gone Girl character in real life.
Any sort of complex emotion, CMM does just squint a bit. He's a very poor actor, but quite pretty, hence his success.

Ben Affleck can play any character and he's still just Ben Affleck. I can never believe any character he plays, I just see the 'acting.' Similar to Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman I suppose. They're just too famous and not playing enough diverse roles.

James Nesbitt. For absolutely no apparent reason. Weirdly I went to my Grandmas one day and he was on the t.v. - she out of nowhere said “ I don’t know what it is about him but I cannot stand him” Must be genetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elisabeth Moss (June in Handmaid's Tale) - this is probably more to do with the fact that she is a Scientologist, and I really don't have any time for anyone associated with those lunatics

Gal Gadot - she's just a glorified model

Jared Leto - the epitome of a punchable face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nicole Kidman.
Keira Knightly.
Jodi Foster.
Kristen Stewart.
I just see them as themselves and never the character they’re meant to be portraying.
Benedict Cumberbatch. Luvvie.
Damian Lewis. His mouth.
I ADORE Damien Lewis. He is my celeb crush. I'd fine with all of him. Cute mouth. Cut everything.

But totally get K Stew, Keira Knightly then there's Emma Watson, Kate Winslet And may I add....
Myleene Klass to that list.. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Patronising as FCK.
They are smug and claim to get all the struggles of motherhood.The know it alls🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Tom cruise-he got a face id love to slap
Benedict cumberbatch-looks like a mole
Owen wilson-dry actor and not even funny

Controversial 2

Tom Hardy
James Norton

both simply as they played good badies in both The Take and Happy Valley can’t watch anything with either in.... no even CBeebies... however youngest wants to watch Venom so I will have to concede at some point 😝😝😝

• Wow
Holly Marie Combs - Kept slagging off the Charmed reboot like a child (at least do it in private or be somewhat professional, eesh!)
She and her cast members of the original charmed have a right to be angry. Charmed while it's been popular with fans, higher ups just didn't give the respect that it derserved. They got a terrible budget, no merchandise, it got stuck with the graveyard slot, and through all that it's still one of the most popular shows about three sisters overcoming the worst.
How would you feel if you had dedicated TEN YEARS of your life to a show. Only for it to network who owns it to disrespect it in everyway. To basically steal the plot and not even improve upon it. They didn't even have the decency to ask for their help or opinion.
.... We want the next generation story not a remake. She wasn't the only one who spoke up either. Shannon Doherty spoke up so did Rose McGowan.

I agree about Ariel Winter, I feel like she over sexualises herself because she was the nerdy charcter for so long.

She and her cast members of the original charmed have a right to be angry. Charmed while it's been popular with fans, higher ups just didn't give the respect that it derserved. They got a terrible budget, no merchandise, it got stuck with the graveyard slot, and through all that it's still one of the most popular shows about three sisters overcoming the worst.
How would you feel if you had dedicated TEN YEARS of your life to a show. Only for it to network who owns it to disrespect it in everyway. To basically steal the plot and not even improve upon it. They didn't even have the decency to ask for their help or opinion.
.... We want the next generation story not a remake. She wasn't the only one who spoke up either. Shannon Doherty spoke up so did Rose McGowan.
I understand she had a right to be angry - but the way they've gone about it is just silly in my opinion. Its not the cast and crews fault of the remake that they didn't get the budget/respect - its the WBs and the old CWs management (as I think someone else has taken it over since then). I'm not even a fan of remakes but I just don't get why they're saying its tit when they haven't even seen it, and being annoyed that they weren't asked to be involved in some way (even though they probably would've been, if they hadn't hated on it from the start).

I understand she had a right to be angry - but the way they've gone about it is just silly in my opinion. Its not the cast and crews fault of the remake that they didn't get the budget/respect - its the WBs and the old CWs management (as I think someone else has taken it over since then). I'm not even a fan of remakes but I just don't get why they're saying its tit when they haven't even seen it, and being annoyed that they weren't asked to be involved in some way (even though they probably would've been, if they hadn't hated on it from the start).
wrong they are the ones who used the franchise of charmed, they should the ones to research and seek them out to do the IP justice. Not just use it to force feed us SJW Identity Politics.