Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole cast of Mrs Brown's Boys. Can't believe they haven't had a mention yet.

I really dislike Angelina Jolie, don't think she is a good actress or person.

Tom Cruise - just urgh

Channing Tatum - don't get the appeal.

Reactions: 13
Nicole Kidmam, I'm just a working mother. Big freakin deal for you.
Tom Cruise
Jim Carey

Reactions: 1
Megan Fox - just pure jealousy I'm sorry.
they really should stop hiring models as actresses . There are so many talented actresses out there but just because some are models they MUST be in blockbusters? Yikes

Ricky Gervais. I won’t watch anything with him in, he’s not funny. Ever.
he is my idol actually lol and I agree with anything he says about antitheism and atheism. I love that someone like him is very open about his beliefs about the universe and the fact that they don't believe in god. I have read every single thing by him and we have the same opinions on these topics.

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for series 4.

Sacha Baron Cohen
James Corden.
Oh my god yes sacha baron cohen!!!
Really not half as funny as he thinks he is...
basically just takes the piss out of poor people from other countries sad wanker..
I met some people from kazakhstan once they told me he basically made the whole country a laughing stock :mad: how is that even allowed these days? Or is he just a bully that finds easy targets? I say that because borat was going to be from albania but some albanians got wind of it (so i heard my husband is from there) and they threatened him (big on pride and honour) and so he changed it to kazakhstan.
Odious little twerp i don't know what the lovely isla fisher see's in him...
Also another strike against him as far as i'm concerned is grimsby...i'm from yorkshire...so i don't take kindly to this patronising bleep turning up and thinking he's doing us a favour when all he wants to do is be ironic...listen mate if grimsby was good enough to be the birthplace of john hurt (one of the finest actors ever imo) then its good enough for you and you don't need to look down your nose at the little people...
Uuurrgghh i can't stand him...plus rebel wilson accused him of inappropriate sexual behaviour...on the set :sick:
Vile digusting man....
along those lines ditto...russell brand...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god yes sacha baron cohen!!!
Really not half as funny as he thinks he is...
basically just takes the piss out of poor people from other countries sad wanker..
I met some people from kazakhstan once they told me he basically made the whole country a laughing stock :mad: how is that even allowed these days? Or is he just a bully that finds easy targets? I say that because borat was going to be from albania but some albanians got wind of it (so i heard my husband is from there) and they threatened him (big on pride and honour) and so he changed it to kazakhstan.
Odious little twerp i don't know what the lovely isla fisher see's in him...
Also another strike against him as far as i'm concerned is grimsby...i'm from yorkshire...so i don't take kindly to this patronising bleep turning up and thinking he's doing us a favour when all he wants to do is be ironic...listen mate if grimsby was good enough to be the birthplace of john hurt (one of the finest actors ever imo) then its good enough for you and you don't need to look down your nose at the little people...
Uuurrgghh i can't stand him...plus rebel wilson accused him of inappropriate sexual behaviour...on the set :sick:
Vile digusting man....
along those lines ditto...russell brand...
I couldn't have put it better myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nicole Kidman.
Keira Knightly.
Jodi Foster.
Kristen Stewart.
I just see them as themselves and never the character they’re meant to be portraying.
Benedict Cumberbatch. Luvvie.
Damian Lewis. His mouth.

Dolly Parton!!! Her voice makes me cringe. And I live in the area she is from and everyone here loves her and thinks she is a hometown hero :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Owen Wilson. I’d rather stick needles in my eyeballs than have to watch him. And his voice!! I’m getting angry now just thinking about him!

• Haha
I’d find it almost easier to list a few I like. They are all such pains in real life.

never realised that awful jameel women was even an actress, sick of reading about her mouthing off.
No time for Brad Pitt, Leo Di Caprio, Sacha whatever your call him, Ellen Pompeo, Anne Hathaway is another one. Also will smiths annoying wife if she even counts as an actress anymore 😂😂 James Corden is a smug git.

Reactions: 4
Anya Taylor Joy (had to look up her name)
This is going to upset so many people but Jennifer Anniston! I can’t stand her!
Zac Efron
Cara delavine (her acting is awful!)

However I must admit I’m a fan of Jeniffer Lawrence who most people aren’t partial to, and Brie Larson, she gets so much hate and for why :(

Alisha Dixon
Keeley hawes
I second Keeley but I think that’s because she always plays really horrible characters ESPECIALLY in Line of duty

Jack Black
Adam Sandler
Dwayne Johnson
Ben Stiller
Kris Marshall
Emma Stone
David Walliams
Matt Lucas
Aw Emma stone is one of my favourite actresses I’m trying to see as many of her films as possible lol

Reactions: 1
Mila klunis
Meryl streep
Scarlet johanssen.
The worse kind of hypocrites. Preach feminism and all that virtue signalling wokery but support predators like danny masterson, woody allen and roman polanski.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mila klunis
Meryl streep
Scarlet johanssen.
The worse kind of hypocrites. Preach feminism and all that virtue signalling wokery but support predators like danny masterson, woody allen and roman polanski.
I can’t stand them either!! Whoopi Goldberg is another one too.

Jennifer Lawrence really grates on me for some reason 🙄

She tries soooooo bad to be 'quirky' and relatable it comes off as fake.
For me she crossed a line when she disrespected some sacred rocks in Hawaii and did not even apologise. Can't understand why it wasn't a bigger deal in SM.

Mila klunis
Meryl streep
Scarlet johanssen.
Scar Jo is one of my faves! I realise I have such unpopular taste in favourites lol