Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the damage she would do to their brand reputations...can’t imagine Boden liking a picture of them all flipping the bird after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest I do judge her, in the same way I judge lots of people who put themselves out there on social media. She's not doing me any harm, although I feel she needs to bring herself up to speed on derogatory terms that are ableist, such as midgets. It just makes her look thick. I also judge people who swear in front of their children. 'Shove it up your bum' etc makes her sound like a not very nice person IMO.

I don’t agree with any of these comments??‍♀ She’s just doing her own thing & why judge?! Jealously springs to mind ?
I'm totally jealous of her grounds, llamas and amazing bod, and def jealous of her money! But everyone judges, even the instamums, and at least on here we can all rant and share our opinions without actually offending them directly as they all hate this site anyway!

Reactions: 1
Couldn't give a flying fish what I sound like to you ? and that little outburst of yours with such petty insults, really sets the bar high for how to behave. ?

Reactions: 2
No you’re the weird one! Wasting all your time slating a person you don’t even know ??‍♀ Seriously get a grip
Hit a nerve have I ?
I am also most definitely a bit weird, but I'm happy with that. You are definitely really weird though and just need to try and chill out. Maybe go back to playing Fortnite and er stop wasting your time picking fights eh. I'm quite happy chatting on here, but sounds like this is all too much for you.

Hit a nerve have I ?
I am also most definitely a bit weird, but I'm happy with that. You are definitely really weird though and just need to try and chill out. Maybe go back to playing Fortnite and er stop wasting your time picking fights eh. I'm quite happy chatting on here, but sounds like this is all too much for you.
Seems nicolaannfox123 is having fun in the Mrs Hinch thread too guys. What a tit. Just thought I'd let you know ?

Attachments

This is Lucy. I am not coming on here for anything other than to please please ask you to stop writing about me& my family. I have had fake take aways sent to my address, your insinuating I am a sex worker. I understand& agree your are entitled to dislike me but the levels you are going to& things you are saying are not nice, your making me feel extreamly anxious& I don’t even feel comfortable going out incase one of you see me. I’m asking you nicely to please just leave me alone! You may not like me, I may annoy you but I seriously do not think I deserve the battering I am getting from you. Your words are hurtful& this site is making my life a misery. Please just leave me alone. Please!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This is Lucy. I am not coming on here for anything other than to please please ask you to stop writing about me& my family. I have had fake take aways sent to my address, your insinuating I am a sex worker. I understand& agree your are entitled to dislike me but the levels you are going to& things you are saying are not nice, your making me feel extreamly anxious& I don’t even feel comfortable going out incase one of you see me. I’m asking you nicely to please just leave me alone! You may not like me, I may annoy you but I seriously do not think I deserve the battering I am getting from you. Your words are hurtful& this site is making my life a misery. Please just leave me alone. Please!
Oh noooooo, that's awful, so sorry!!! Whoever has done all that to you needs to stop! Having a neg chat bash on here is one thing, but all that other stuff is awful! I hope it's no one on this chat. I do hope you're okay! I'm just a nosy parker on here since yesterday...I hope you're okay. Xxx

Oh noooooo, that's awful, so sorry!!! Whoever has done all that to you needs to stop! Having a neg chat bash on here is one thing, but all that other stuff is awful! I hope it's no one on this chat. I do hope you're okay! I'm just a nosy parker on here since yesterday...I hope you're okay. Xxx
I’ve stopped using my Instagram (without making a public who har about it) in hope that this may die down but it appears not. Honestly I get it that you don’t like me but I’m on here asking politely to be left alone. I can take a bashing but the fact my address is being dug up, it really isn’t nice& I feel very uneasy about the whole thing. When I said it didn’t bother me it was fine to carry on with opinions but I’m here now telling you hobestly, your bothering me, your upsetting me, your making me question everything& it’s not nice. Hold my hands up, driving the wrong way in a car park wasn’t my finest moment& that I do apologise for. But please leave me alone! I’m not perfect but I’m not all of the things people are saying I am!

I think I'm going to come off this site! I don't want to be part of upsetting someone so much and I can't help joining in and saying mean things! It's kind of funny reading the comments, but I wouldn't ever want the person to see them tbh and now I feel terrible as I actually think she's awesome. Everyone can be a bit annoying sometimes and I guess having public social media accounts of your life can leave you open to it. But I feel bad that you might be reading all these things Lucy. Sorry! I had a blib, and got involved. (Tbh, I only discovered this after you posted about it in your stories and I wanted to see what it was about! Sorry!)

I think I'm going to come off this site! I don't want to be part of upsetting someone so much and I can't help joining in and saying mean things! It's kind of funny reading the comments, but I wouldn't ever want the person to see them tbh and now I feel terrible as I actually think she's awesome. Everyone can be a bit annoying sometimes and I guess having public social media accounts of your life can leave you open to it. But I feel bad that you might be reading all these things Lucy. Sorry! I had a blib, and got involved. (Tbh, I only discovered this after you posted about it in your stories and I wanted to see what it was about! Sorry!)
I’ve read people compare it to ‘kitchen table chat’ and yes I know we all love to stand around& have a chat about people or things but the things that are being said are now getting below the belt& kitchen chat is exactly that, it’s kept within a kitchen, this is online& read in the form of text for everyone to see& read, these aren’t just ‘ow yea LUCY is really annoying with her stupid dreadlocks& crap clothes’ this is people trying to find my personal address, writing things like ‘I know where she lives’ it’s honestly awful to read! My story really isn’t interesting, yes we have a beautiful house but who cares, I really don’t feel like I’m one of them people who act like a stuck up snob, that makes people feel like I’m unappreciative of what we have. The only reason I added more home pics was because I was repeatedly asked to, now I really regret it. Do you know what, if I looked at my profile without knowing me I’d probably think I was a bit of a knob, I wouldn’t do what’s being done on here though.

• Sad
Just a word, Lucy it's you're when you mean you are and your is the possessive pronoun.

Obviously, the harassment stuff is a different thing and hope you're ok with making sure you and those kids of yours are safe.

I’ve read people compare it to ‘kitchen table chat’ and yes I know we all love to stand around& have a chat about people or things but the things that are being said are now getting below the belt& kitchen chat is exactly that, it’s kept within a kitchen, this is online& read in the form of text for everyone to see& read, these aren’t just ‘ow yea LUCY is really annoying with her stupid dreadlocks& crap clothes’ this is people trying to find my personal address, writing things like ‘I know where she lives’ it’s honestly awful to read! My story really isn’t interesting, yes we have a beautiful house but who cares, I really don’t feel like I’m one of them people who act like a stuck up snob, that makes people feel like I’m unappreciative of what we have. The only reason I added more home pics was because I was repeatedly asked to, now I really regret it. Do you know what, if I looked at my profile without knowing me I’d probably think I was a bit of a knob, I wouldn’t do what’s being done on here though.
I think if people want to have a little witch about people they don’t like that is fine, but there really is a line to ‘bitching’ and I feel like in this instance it has been crossed. Again I don’t want any trouble I’m just please asking for you to leave me alone.

I am amazed that you can get takeaways delivered these days without payment up front. You can’t in my neck of the woods.

Just a word, Lucy it's you're when you mean you are and your is the possessive pronoun.

Obviously, the harassment stuff is a different thing and hope you're ok with making sure you and those kids of yours are safe.
Sorry, I’m pretty much shaking writing these& as everyone has already addressed I’m not great with my writing, I do try but your and you’re are ones I always forget until after I’ve posted something. I know bad grammar is almost as annoying as loud chewing.

I am amazed that you can get takeaways delivered these days without payment up front. You can’t in my neck of the woods.
Domino’s& a few local Indians here do, hardly anyone delivers here so if they do they know us so they would of let it go through. I know you guys don’t like me& I’m happy to read that I’m a knob etc but this thread & some others I feel have just gone too far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.