Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had "midgets" at her wedding, as some form of entertainment. How revolting is that? If that's not the definition of un-educated I don't know what is. And it certainly doesn't fall under the 'nice person' category.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she lets her children be what they want to be at all. I think she has made them mould to a very carefully created image, one that she wanted and designed.

This!

You don’t have to scroll back through her insta feed very far to see all the rainbow stuff disappear and her and her kids wearing ordinary clothes. She’s definitely pushing a certain image now.

Reactions: 7
I find it fairly amusing how they can cry “bully” when it’s commenting on information that either they have made public, or, are in the very public domain.

If you don’t want information out there, don’t share it, it’s really very simple to understand.

Also, as a side note, it’s pretty obvious she is taking an opportunity to cry victim to boost her following. How many posts and stories now? Snooze...

Reactions: 3
She is milking it to get followers.

"this could happen to anyone"

U WHOT HUN?

People could discuss someone that publically shares their life online? how bloody shocking! not.

Reactions: 2
This might benefit her and she will end up with more followers. Always a silver lining.
I have just watched the latest story, she is very, very angry isn’t she? Quite a temper.

I can sort of understand that she doesn’t want people looking at publicly available company house information, but she is better off ignoring it and it will die down hopefully.

Reactions: 1
I bet she doesn't let her kids wear what they want. The rainbows and polkadots are forced apon them as an extension of Lucy's "wacky" personality and to give the right Instagram aesthetic she wants.

She's just trying to get attention moaning. Her followers are saying how bad it is that others are ruining her Instagram. Why doesn't she just not read what has been written about her? None of these comments show on Instagram, she's choosing to make it affect her.

Celebs for years have been saying they don't read the papers or comments, if you want to be an Instagram infuencer do the same.

Reactions: 5
I remember a while back that she said some sort of bot made her get a load of new followers. She had like 8k and suddenly over 20k and said it was some weird tit going on. I really think she bought them. Also the second wedding we don’t know much about ? I think they had cause the first one they didn’t have much money. Which is great for them. I definitely think lottery win.

Reactions: 6
I have just seen that alrightBab has piled in, to support Lucy, cashcarraway accused her of being a cyber bully. You couldn’t make it up ?.

It’s shameful to compare a pretty mild online chat forum to cyber bullying when you think what some people go through, particularly teenagers.

Alright bab will always pile in. Cause she wants to be like them. Something doesn’t sit right with her.

Reactions: 4
???? her post today!!!

Posting pictures of her grounds covered in snow and a long post about how magical it is and just like Narnia. However, she failed to mention in the post that the pics are from last year and people have commented saying.. "I'm just around the corner from you and we don't have snow". ??? she's now had to say they are from last year but why not just say that in the first place???? Weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone, somewhere must be able to get to the bottom of how they've got their money (and so suddenly too considering the average life pre-mansion). It cannot be down to hard graft only as neither her or her husband seem to own/work for companies that are making loads of money. I do recall her mentioning once they were going to use the house as a wedding venue (let's hope no midgets) so it could be a business loan?

???? her post today!!!

Posting pictures of her grounds covered in snow and a long post about how magical it is and just like Narnia. However, she failed to mention in the post that the pics are from last year and people have commented saying.. "I'm just around the corner from you and we don't have snow". ??? she's now had to say they are from last year but why not just say that in the first place???? Weird!
Because she’s fake as can be and lives on another planet!

• Haha
Someone, somewhere must be able to get to the bottom of how they've got their money (and so suddenly too considering the average life pre-mansion). It cannot be down to hard graft only as neither her or her husband seem to own/work for companies that are making loads of money. I do recall her mentioning once they were going to use the house as a wedding venue (let's hope no midgets) so it could be a business loan?
Family trust? If you’re a descendant of a wealthy family often there is a big payout when you hit 30 from the trust. Thinking him rather than her.

Reactions: 4
I thought I read on here that he owned a Vape company or something?

Reactions: 1
He has a vaping company called Riot Squad, Lucy’s mentioned it before but would it be enough for their lavish lifestyle?

God I’m a nosey bugger, I’d love to know how they afford that house, the surrounding parkland alone is beautiful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.