Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand her inability to spell or punctuate. Perhaps she lives in part of the house? Or does she definitely own all of it?

Reactions: 1
A quick look on Companies House shows he resigned from that company Sept 2018 and has no active directorships...the plot thickens.

I am not in to finding out where their money is from but I thought her story this morning was a good indication that she might just be a tiny bit selfish. Driving down a one way system the wrong way isn’t wacky or cool or rebellious, it makes you a selfish prick. Because pedestrians will only be looking one way, people reversing won’t expect a car driving the other way and it’s holding everyone else up. But as long as she doesn’t have to wait, that’s all that counts.

Supermarket car parks are dangerous enough as it is, trying to keep toddlers, old people being run over, there is a high number of accidents already. Gone right off her now, she would get on my wick if I met her in MK.

I hope she brings the boys up to be a bit more thoughtful as to other people outside of their bubble.

Reactions: 12
This woman had “midgets” at her wedding & her husband said she would look like a “flid” in her £4K polyester cape on those dreadful stories. They are not “nice” people,

She used to call her kids “gay” to boot. Gets her kids to flip the bird in pics. Yobs, and not nice yobs. Or maybe just thick. If they didn’t have a £2m manor and ground to run wild on, and were cooped up in a 3 bed semi, you’d probably more likely see them on Neighbours from Hell (I’m showing my age?)

Reactions: 14
OMG! I’ve just watched this absolutfreaks insta stories from today - I don’t and have never followed but was curious.

Is she actually filming herself while driving?
What a disgrace.

Reactions: 6
It's a good job she's got money as she's too thick to get any paid employment!

Her story saying she loves ignoring the one way system to piss people off and get out quicker shows her for the selfish chav thicko she is. Is there a way to save it here or upload to YouTube?

Reactions: 10
This woman had “midgets” at her wedding & her husband said she would look like a “flid” in her £4K polyester cape on those dreadful stories. They are not “nice” people,

She used to call her kids “gay” to boot. Gets her kids to flip the bird in pics. Yobs, and not nice yobs. Or maybe just thick. If they didn’t have a £2m manor and ground to run wild on, and were cooped up in a 3 bed semi, you’d probably more likely see them on Neighbours from Hell (I’m showing my age?)
Absolutely spot on!

I wasn’t irritated by her before but her bragging about her driving the wrong way is pathetic, what a tit!

Reactions: 5

‘flid’?! I had no idea that anyone thought that sort of disablist abuse was acceptable.

I hope customers of their vaping company are aware of that. I am honestly stunned.

Tit. She posts crappy memes about being patient, kind, thinking of others and then says she enjoys going round the one way system the wrong way so it annoys others and she gets out quicker. Apart from any of those things it's downright bloody dangerous.

The woman is an utter embarrassment. My houseplants have a higher IQ than her.

Reactions: 2
She's deleted her driving wrong way in one way to piss people off video a few hours before it was going to expire.

I used an ap to save it :D

Reactions: 7
She tries to be so woke but fails so badly that it's embarrassing. She doesn't mention her wedding without referring to 'the midgets'. How anyone can be so lacking in awareness astounds me. She's just an attention seeker and despite all of her 'I don't care what people think of me' she seems to want a lot of validation.

Reactions: 9
Her chat about the driving tells us she thinks her time is more important than anyone else’s.
The fact she actually broadcast it on her stories shows her absolute lack of self awareness .

Be nice? #dontbeawankerlucy.

She's deleted her driving wrong way in one way to piss people off video a few hours before it was going to expire.

I used an ap to save it :D
Hope someone has sent this to her local police force (no idea where she actually lives). I was disgusted seeing her filming and driving!

Hope someone has sent this to her local police force (no idea where she actually lives). I was disgusted seeing her filming and driving!
Northamptonshire, I believe. Tempted to email it to the police. It’s dangerous (both driving the wrong way and filming while driving all the time)

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she is driving and talking, ffs
No point wasting police time in reporting it She would say she’s filming whilst driving on her own property & since that can’t be proved either way, it would just mean a load of paperwork for a police officer who probably has better things to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.