Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re doing all they can to keep the babies burn out of the sun. Excellent idea to take her to Ibiza for 6 weeks then!

Reactions: 9
i'm so glad you translated that for us, because i had absolutely no idea what "VWALA" was supposed to mean! but ouch. that attempt at spelling it painful. 🤣🤣
I was staring at it and didn’t believe it myself for a while there 🤣 maybe she’ll correct me in her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came on to say VWALA tattlers! 😂 FML I feel like I’m translating primary school work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why oh why is that little girls hair constantly stuck to her face? Is it that hard to put a hair band of sorts in and get it off of her face and more importantly off the burnt area??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why oh why is that little girls hair constantly stuck to her face? Is it that hard to put a hair band of sorts in and get it off of her face and more importantly off the burnt area??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It drives me absolutely insane !!

I thought this too. She just leaves it to look straggly. You’d think her ‘precious girl’ , she’d make an effort too keep it out of her little face!

top top Lucy: gather Queen's hair up into pigtails, or simply use a headband to scrape her fringe back out of her face and VWALLA! the poor girl won't have her fringe stuck to her clammy forehead! surely that would be far more comfortable in the heat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A baby in a bikini is 🤮 sorry if that offends anyone but it’s just awful. Totally impractical and uncomfortable too

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn’t her boys always have their long straggly hair hanging down too? Surprised she hasn’t gone for dreads for them yet.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand seeing babies in bikinis - so uncomfortable for the babe. And as for those strands all over the face - either cut them or put a clip in her hair! Sorry but her and her children always look so grubby.

Reactions: 13