Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1397631
duck me, she is intolerable.
ah yes, because dressing in sequins and fairy wings means that Lucy embodies the true spirit of glasto! that "pilgrimage" by helicopter to spend the summer solstice connecting with nature by adamantly refusing to spend a single night camping in "the fields". totally sums up that relatable glasto experience! 👌🏻

one of the lucky few with a golden ticket to a festival she has slated as "way too busy", with "too many people" and "not great" music or performances. the "glasto spirit" that brings together such an eclectic group of people from "all walks of life" - yet there were far too many of these "magical people", to the point that it felt "crowded" and the majority of the golden ticket holders she actually resented for bringing "V-Fest vibes" to the festival.

she prides herself on being a "seasoned and weathered glastonbury fairy" - a pretty huge claim when she deems herself above camping! - at a festival with supposedly the most magical and euphoric atmosphere, her favourite weekend of the year, yet she's hardly hyping up her experiences, stating the festival was "lacking something" this year, and so beyond crowded it actually felt "scary" and not the usual vibe of magical people - so sharing this bullshit about "glasto spirit" when she's publicly slating her experiences of this year's festival seems somewhat contradictory! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ah yes, because dressing in sequins and fairy wings means that Lucy embodies the true spirit of glasto! that "pilgrimage" by helicopter to spend the summer solstice connecting with nature by adamantly refusing to spend a single night camping in "the fields". totally sums up that relatable glasto experience! 👌🏻

one of the lucky few with a golden ticket to a festival she has slated as "way too busy", with "too many people" and "not great" music or performances. the "glasto spirit" that brings together such an eclectic group of people from "all walks of life" - yet there were far too many of these "magical people", to the point that it felt "crowded" and the majority of the golden ticket holders she actually resented for bringing "V-Fest vibes" to the festival.

she prides herself on being a "seasoned and weathered glastonbury fairy" - a pretty huge claim when she deems herself above camping! - at a festival with supposedly the most magical and euphoric atmosphere, her favourite weekend of the year, yet she's hardly hyping up her experiences, stating the festival was "lacking something" this year, and so beyond crowded it actually felt "scary" and not the usual vibe of magical people - so sharing this bullshit about "glasto spirit" when she's publicly slating her experiences of this year's festival seems somewhat contradictory! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god bleeping YES!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But duck all the newbies/basic witches who went this year that she was moaning about the other day though right!
She talks so much 💩
yeah, duck them all - polluting the magical "glasto spirit" with their "V-fest vibes"! they didn't even bother to arrive by helicopter, ffs! so basic. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yes it’s so magical she goes for three days not the full five. She gets there via helicopter and the ticket is via the hospitality route.
Yeah - she’s a total Glastonbury veteran
Preach! It’s a huge BUSINESS. Check the accounts. Millions. And as for getting back to nature…..you should’ve seen the massive procession of helicopters on flight radar arriving and departing. So get to feck with your fairy, hippy bullshine!

With five kids and multiple air miles her carbon footprint must be enormous. Very Glasto! Very “Evie” 🤮

Reactions: 11
Her house and her children look absolutely filthy. She always strikes me as someone who has immaculate make up but dirt under her nails. So grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can afford to fly to Glastonbury but can't afford to have someone repaint the skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can afford to fly to Glastonbury but can't afford to have someone repaint the skirting boards.
It’ll probably be paid for. I also have a ‘golden ticket to glasto’ due to a band my partner works for - however mine doesn’t include helicopter, I have to drive myself and stay in a tent (which tbh I prefer)

Reactions: 6
Walks whilst holding her daddy’s hand… of course 🙄🙄🙄
Lucy's probably the type that says a man's not a real father until he has a daughter 🤮
On a side note since the GIRL has been born Lucy's boys (who she's not pinching herself about) have dressed in boys clothing. A far cry from the dresses and feather boas Egg Butty used to be parading about in. Never mind Lucy, they are probably so relieved the GIRL is here so they can wear what they like! Lucy's attention is 100% on her dream GIRL so now they are left in peace 😂

Reactions: 11