Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder what happened to her during covid and why she suddenly disappeared for like 2 years.

Reactions: 2
It’s like the boys no longer exist now she has the little girl, I’m sure she isn’t like it in person but that’s what comes across on social media now

Reactions: 5
Silly cow. Did she really think the school would allow this? It’s nothing to do with dulling a child’s enthusiasm to be individual and creative but a policy all schools have.
Do it in the school holidays like everyone else does.
Bet she’s such a pain in the ass to that school

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Silly cow. Did she really think the school would allow this? It’s nothing to do with dulling a child’s enthusiasm to be individual and creative but a policy all schools have.
Do it in the school holidays like everyone else does.
Bet she’s such a pain in the ass to that school
ffs, nobody is claiming that a kid dying their pink is "high fashion". she's so bloody dramatic! there are every few schools that don't have dress code rules that kids need to adhere to - some of which are unnessarily rigid and pointless, but it's just basic logic to assume a school aren't going to be totally okay with a kid turning up having randomly dyed his hair pink when i'm assuming there is a rule about kids having natural hair colours, which is hardly overly strict especially when it's primary school aged children. sure, let your kids experiment with temporary hair colours as a way of expressing themselves etc during the school holidays, or at the weekend if it's wash in/wash out - but she has clearly done this solely to make a point about her kids being individuals and refusing to force them to comply with rules etc etc. the school must dislike her, going out of her to way to break the rules and then kick up a fuss. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
duck me. you have to be a special sort of idiot to let your child go to school with pink hair and not expect to be pulled up on it.

She really is stupid.

Reactions: 14
Nice little hint of transphobia adjacency in there too with the children identifying differently reference. Not very hippy at Glastonbury free love vibes of you, Lucy.

Reactions: 10
Nice little hint of transphobia adjacency in there too with the children identifying differently reference. Not very hippy at Glastonbury free love vibes of you, Lucy.
The whole thing about kids identifying as furries and being accommodated with litter trays etc in schools has been proven to be fake news, stirred up by ultra right wing republicans in the run up the to last US elections. I wish people with large followings would stop sharing it, it's not helping anyones cause.

Reactions: 15
The whole thing about kids identifying as furries and being accommodated with litter trays etc in schools has been proven to be fake news, stirred up by ultra right wing republicans in the run up the to last US elections. I wish people with large followings would stop sharing it, it's not helping anyones cause.
Amen to that 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Oh for fucks sake. So many people have gone on to have great childhoods, great lives, done awesome things in life but still abided to the rules of the school their parents sent them to and didn’t dye their hair in term time.

My dd likes to dye her hair pink on the first day of the summer holidays, it’s always gone by September.

I’m not curbing her creativity or who she is, I am just making sure she abides by the rules of the school I have chosen to send her to. Just like I make her wear school shoes, not trainers, don’t put chocolate in her lunchbox and make sure she arrives and is collected on time.

These rules are put in place largely to make sure that children are all the same, to stop any bullying over clothing or hair. it makes it a more level playing field for them.

If she doesn’t like that, She could always home educate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to see her doing sadface in the Daily Mail following an inevitable suspension for breaking the school policy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12