Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beyondridiculous

she used to make a point of dressing the boys in rainbow colours and sparkles and sequins and demanding that they grow their hair long, because she was desperate for a girl and was essentially trying to make do with the boys she had by supposedly taking a stand against stereotypical gender roles as a reason to buy skirts and hair clips and unicorn patterned tops. the moment Queen was born, she proved that was all total bullshit, as she always dresses her daughter in stereotypical "girlie" colours, all floral dresses and hair bows - even to the point that she specified that she treated her to a pink knickerbockerglory for her first birthday, solely because it was pink and girlie. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was never about gender, or her boys being "different" and choosing they wanted to grow their hair long, or wear princess dresses - Lucy simply wanted an excuse to buy princess dresses, so obviously the boys had to wear them. since Queen has been born, there have been far less photos of the boys - because obvs her grid is reserved for photos of her precious GIRL - but when they are featured, they tend to be wearing baseball caps and grey/blue/black t-shirts, jeans and trainers - even at festivals, which is where they used to wear sequined leotards and pink feather boas - all clearly bought from the "boy's" clothing section of the shop - which is quite a contrast to how she dressed them prior to Queen's birth, especially the younger two who were regularly dressed flamboyantly in rainbows and sparkly shoes and leopard print fur coats and dresses, supposedly because that was their preference, so presumably it's purely a coincidence that the moment their sister was born, they opted for generic, stereotypical "boyish" clothes.

it wouldn't bother me if the boys had chosen to grow their hair and paint the nails, or if their favourite colour was pink and they preferred wearing dresses - that isn’t the issue. the issue is that it was clearly forced on them by Lucy, and now she's had her dream GIRL, she no longer needs her boys as stand-in dolls to play dress up with, and they have been cast aside, thus allowed to choose their own outfits - and the clothes they choose, more to fade into the background and not stand out, speaks volumes. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You’ve hit the nail on the head here! This is exactly the thoughts I have.

Reactions: 3

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Post on her stories over an hour ago that Queen has suspected Strep A, then goes on to post another 10 stories all about her Christmas lights. What the??!!
Clearly she's not worrying about her electricity bill is she?!

Hope her baby is okay

Also: "swob" 🙄🙄🙄

philopastry75

I’m also fascinated, especially because they seem to hang around with lots of people in the music industry. They used to live in a bang average house if you scroll way back, and then suddenly all this money appeared.
Same, how much money must have sold his business for?! I reckon it’s drug money :cool:

spookydooky

Chatty Member
On the subject of names I’m sure a while ago her husbands name was changed to Tuna Mayonnaise as a joke by his brother so she changed hers to Anne Sweetcorn 😂 please someone else say they remember this happening and I’m not going insane
I remember Anne sweetcorn!!

• Haha

lolmum

Didn’t she mention once that the baby got burnt whilst in “the care” of one of the boys? or that it was essentially one of the boys’ fault?

lolmum

Last day, better squeeze in the one child friendly thing they’ve done all holidays!

You aren’t imagining it. She posted on Tattle under the name No-more, and she also ranted about Tattle on her stories.

Yay pleased to know I’m not full crazy 😂it was the pizza deliveries I vaguely remembered

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I thought it was weird that she said in one of those stories she can't wait to see her boys at a festival? You'd have thought she would have taken them to one by now? they seem to be teenagers? they wouldve loved glasto and that other one she took THE QUEEN to, no?