Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolmum

The vid she posted of them sitting watching the sunset and the guy playing the instrument, I swear they’re all gurning? Her the most 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is completely wrong. I do taxidermy. No formaldehyde, and the inside, if they'd managed to somehow get into it, which would take some doing, would be bone dry. Poses no risk whatsoever.
Yeah that’s what came up on Google but I was just so stumped as to what it could be with how shady she’s being around it all. Thanks for putting that to bed :)

Beyondridiculous

Why oh why is that little girls hair constantly stuck to her face? Is it that hard to put a hair band of sorts in and get it off of her face and more importantly off the burnt area??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought this too. She just leaves it to look straggly. You’d think her ‘precious girl’ , she’d make an effort too keep it out of her little face!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
...because THAT'S not fucking weird?! i don't know anything about dreadlocks, but adding your kid's hair to thicken them - is that a thing?! 🤣

Screenshot_20240221_151216.jpg

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Her house and her children look absolutely filthy. She always strikes me as someone who has immaculate make up but dirt under her nails. So grim.

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I feel like queen got the best of a bad bunch of middle names tbh! Bunny Monroe doesn’t seem so bad compared to the others 😫 imagine filling out for your driving license or bank account or jobs or anything and having to put egg butty as your middle names
guaranteed he will change his name to get rid of that middle name the moment he turns 18! I can fully imagine banks etc rejecting their applications for accounts and jobs they apply for having their applications dismissed purely on the basis that they think it's a joke or the kids are messing them around, because who the fuck has Super Duper as a middle name, let alone Egg Butty! it's like Lucy saw that meme about "what would your kid be called of you had named them after your pregnancy cravings" and used it as inspiration to name her son, instead of as the joke it was meant to be, thinking she was being super wild and creative, when all she has done is lumber her kids with the burden of a string of embarrassing names. 🙄🙄

Aunt Lydia

No it was just @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol giving Queen some privacy that her own mother denies her! Props for that!

What’s Lucy blathering on about with this nonsense? Saying her husband was right about 5 kids being too many?? I’m sure Queen will be delighted to hear that when she’s older…
Jesus.

If I was one of her sons, reading that post would really affect me. ☹
And that’s what she happily posts online! Imagine how she really feels towards them behind closed doors!

HoneyNed

God, i was scrolling in the photos she's tagged in last night, and she even made being someone's birth partner all about herself! What's wrong with her?! She would get on my tits so fast, I think if she was my birthing partner I'd have her by the dreadlocks 😂

Attachments

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Her ex husband has 3 other kids with another partner - not that wild that we haven’t heard about it, they’re not in each others lives anymore!
I think Lucy is a massive twat but I don’t think it’s weird that she hasnt informed her followers about her ex husbands new life!
well no, not in that respect. it's more the fact that she goes out of her way to give the impression that Lennon is her husband's biological son - and doesn't ever mention Lennon having contact with his dad. i wouldn't expect loads of details, but for Lennon's sake, I hope she is still in contact with her ex and encourages him nanad Lennon to have a relationship with both his father and his half siblings. he has obviously been brought up with his half brothers and sister, it would be a shame if he isn't able to hvae a relationship with the siblings he has on his father's side, and his father himself. and whilst I would respect it if it was a decision Lucy had made to keep it private, for Lennon's sake - but it still seems a little shady that she gives the impression her husband is Lennon's dad - and sure, he seems to be very involved in his life, since they live together etc, but he is his stepdad, and i hope Lucy doesn't prevent him having contact with his father and siblings - if that is what Lennon wants. based on the person she is, i can totally imagine her refusing contact out of spite, rather than prioritising Lennon's best interests. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔