Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over that name.

1. It’s an ugly sound. Whiny.
2. It’s what old Scouse ladies call each other. “Y’alright queen?”
3. It’s a slur for camp gay men. “He’s such a queen.”
I hasn’t even thought of the gay slur! The whole lot of that name turns my green. Bunny-Munroe. Oh for gods sakes give over!

Reactions: 3
I can’t quite think what drug related it would be though. Random thought but what about a lava lamp? Whacky and out there, super tacky so I could imagine her having a fair few…

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
How long before they buy their own place in Ibiza then do we reckon? It’s all she’s going to waffle on about now for months.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Also, what is the obsession with making a wish at 11.11? Does she just spend her morning waiting so she can screen shot and post?! She’s a dick.

Oh and did anyone else notice what looked like a hole in her kitchen cupboard door? The way they live in that house astounds me!
Yes I thought it was a hole too. I don’t think they’re cash rich at all.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
The whole thing about kids identifying as furries and being accommodated with litter trays etc in schools has been proven to be fake news, stirred up by ultra right wing republicans in the run up the to last US elections. I wish people with large followings would stop sharing it, it's not helping anyones cause.
Amen to that 🙌🏻

Dizzy

VIP Member
ah yes, because dressing in sequins and fairy wings means that Lucy embodies the true spirit of glasto! that "pilgrimage" by helicopter to spend the summer solstice connecting with nature by adamantly refusing to spend a single night camping in "the fields". totally sums up that relatable glasto experience! 👌🏻

one of the lucky few with a golden ticket to a festival she has slated as "way too busy", with "too many people" and "not great" music or performances. the "glasto spirit" that brings together such an eclectic group of people from "all walks of life" - yet there were far too many of these "magical people", to the point that it felt "crowded" and the majority of the golden ticket holders she actually resented for bringing "V-Fest vibes" to the festival.

she prides herself on being a "seasoned and weathered glastonbury fairy" - a pretty huge claim when she deems herself above camping! - at a festival with supposedly the most magical and euphoric atmosphere, her favourite weekend of the year, yet she's hardly hyping up her experiences, stating the festival was "lacking something" this year, and so beyond crowded it actually felt "scary" and not the usual vibe of magical people - so sharing this bullshit about "glasto spirit" when she's publicly slating her experiences of this year's festival seems somewhat contradictory! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god FUCKING YES!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
i'm so glad you translated that for us, because i had absolutely no idea what "VWALA" was supposed to mean! but ouch. that attempt at spelling it painful. 🤣🤣
I was staring at it and didn’t believe it myself for a while there 🤣 maybe she’ll correct me in her stories!

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I wasn’t here for when her dog died from Pyo and let me say, that’s taken my dislike of her to a whole new level. Not only is that an entirely preventable disease, but she also let her tie with a male too?! Take all her animals away from her.

Hmmmm I think it’s formaldehyde or similar, they’re into taxidermy aren’t they and they use chemicals like that for it
Literally thought the same thing the other day could it be something to do with taxidermy, even googled if maybe the boys broke a taxidermy animal could the insides burn you. Who knows.