Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mufasa

Chatty Member
i guess Queen was lucky she wasn't born at Easter, or no doubt her name would be Queen Easter-Bunny Monroe, or Queen Easter-Egg Bunny Monroe. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was born around Easter-ish time I believe! That’s where the Bunny comes from🫣

IMO the other kids names are fine until you get to the second lot of wacky middle names. I mean seriously, egg butty 😭

Reactions: 4
She’s so quirky that she has several taxidermied animals including some of her pets. Each to their own but she was very blasé about the whole thing given it was supposed to be a beloved pet. They all seem to die of dubious reasons too
I seam to recall she said she didn’t need to have her dogs vaccinated as they were only in her” land “

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I was a bit surprised to see (old, starting to deflate) balloons on the gates to their house when I went past the other day. They’re still on holiday - is it just Lucy and her family who live there or do other people?

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s worse than the Disney lot who take a photo of a pretend castle saying they are “home”.

I thought her “home” was as some rock in the sea in Ibiza? Can’t keep up with the silly twat.

Beccjane

Call me overprotective idc, if one of her dogs were to hurt themselves or go under in the river she wouldn’t be able to get to them to help them. Says to be vigilant because things happen in a spilt second yet has a waist high wire fence between her and her dogs who are playing in a river.