Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Gave myself damn whiplash running here. You lot didn’t disappoint!

”I’ve got a chef coming” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oooo Lar De Dar! Who does she think she is? Margo from “The Good Life”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The nerve of making your money through inhaling chemicals which probably have currently untold health complications but don’t have a vaccine which has gone through medical trials, ok then…..

• Heart
Reactions: 16

pinkelsie

I’m surprised she didn’t stamp her foot and screech , “Don’t you know who I am you plebs?!” The entitlement is staggering and I’m so glad the farm have posted a well written, calm, coherent response. Private chef… fucks sake.

Paulaj

No way she’s gifting her one! The snooze shade lady should have made her pay the full price for it. I can’t believe after all the heartache she’s caused her, she is still getting an item gifted. That is absolutely bizarre!!

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
There’s nothing worse than people trying too hard to be zainy like “Oh my god I’m so random, I can’t believe I just did that”

Go back to your bubble Lucy you fucking weapon

• Haha

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Sounds to me like she’s been picked up by one of the other children and put back down too close to the fire unintentionally and fell into it… I don’t think they siblings would do anything as disgusting as that, that thought never even entered my brain… Accidents happen unfortunately and I’m sure nobody is to blame. Open fires and no fire guards are an accident waiting to happen in my opinion

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Yeah she posted a picture of her sitting outside with her baby in the straight jacket saying how hot it was and the poor babies head was like a cherry tomato! I get that babies sleep better when secured but it does seem too much when our houses are like ovens

Theplantmum

This!
Anti vaxxer
Anti mask protester
Making negative comments on a product she knows nothing about.
Meanwhile putting her own daughter in a straitjacket in 32 degree heat so she sleeps through.
Selfish.and self indulgent. THICK AF.

I just can’t take advice from anyone who strapped their daughter down with two layers in 30 degree heat to advertise a 1.5k Moses basket. Her face was red as fuck. She’s in no position to critique about babies being hot

• Heart

PureGegg

Not sure why she couldn't have a pink changing bag in the last 13 years? I thought she was happy to embrace any colour, theme, pattern because it was about the individual not the constraints of social norms....

Very glad that Queef Bummy-Mungo has arrived safe and well.

Agree it’s BS that she thought of her name once the baby was born, unless she was knitting whilst delivering the afterbirth

• Haha

Beccjane

She dreamed of a pile of gifts under the tree for a GIRL! Because apparently it makes a difference to the 4 other piles of gifts.
Also, I do like how the oldest boy has found his own style now and isn’t dressing Lucy style anymore!

• Heart

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Letting her baby sit in her own poo because she loves the smell of baby poo, she's a dirty rotter. Poor kids skin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

FizzyWig

Predictably chav-tastic!

a prime example of name that would be laughed at if they were from a council estate, but totally fine when you’re ‘rich’ and eccentric...

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Of course it’s not irrelevant. It’s the most relevant point of all. This story just gets weirder the more she talks about it. A substance fell on her and everyone had to Google what it was? Why was it in the house/playroom then? 🤷‍♀️