Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
So what if her daughter is gay? Or doesn’t want to have children? What it she just doesn’t want to be smothered by her freak of a mum and forced into liking pink and girl things. Lot of variables there Lucy

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Heretoread19

I lost a child at a few days old and I'm pregnant again. I would have loved a girl this time but I just hope that I actually get to bring this child home.
If I have 3 boys, I have 3 boys.
I won't keep trying until I get a girl. And I definitely won't have a favourite child!

• Heart

Violetpickles

I see this all the time with people with new money. It’s all white Ranger Rovers, no style, hospitality at Glastonbury and faux dreadlock wool hair. Barf.

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Completely baffled that she was gifted something from a business that she completely slagged off and accused of endangering babies. That business owner has been very short sighted.

SeaWitch

She’s posted a pile of girls clothes with “ you have no idea how happy this makes me” 🙄
I waited 7 years for my baby; I know plenty have waiting longer/never managed it, its a heartache like no other.
Its infuriating how she places so much importance on this baby being a girl. Give your head a wobble you selfish cow. 🙁

• Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Awful, poor baby. There’s a lot to take in... by the sounds of it Lucy is struggling not to blame her son(s) and accept that they should have been supervised by an adult.
Sad that’s it’s taken Queen struggling with Covid lung to take Covid seriously. Her husband and his company were doing freedom marches ffs.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
She probably went in with the candy cane faux coat on thinking she could que jump. Most of them children are too old to see Santa. Why did she mention she had a chef coming to her house? Seems an odd thing to throw out there. Probably making out her status and how dare they deny her entry? Let’s be honest she was late and she mucked it up not the farm.

frostily

VIP Member
Wtf is she on? They said get there 10 mins early. She didn’t. She then says “even if I had known I had to be early I wouldn’t of (ugh) because covid is ryfe” THEN DON’T FUCKING GO.
She’s acting like she’s some celebrity thinking because she posts about them she deserves special treatment? What a self entitled twat. It’s entirely her fault for not reading simple instructions that her kids experience was ruined.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Awful, poor baby. There’s a lot to take in... by the sounds of it Lucy is struggling not to blame her son(s) and accept that they should have been supervised by an adult.
Sad that’s it’s taken Queen struggling with Covid lung to take Covid seriously. Her husband and his company were doing freedom marches ffs.
Yes I thought that. Lecturing on how serious Covid can be and yet quite happy to promote an anti-vaxx approach previously.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Yes a beautiful house that in my opinion looks filthy and unkempt. Sticking wacky wallpaper up and a fucking zebra in a tutu doesn’t plaster over that.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m surprised Cara sent her one , I’d have been contemplating speaking to a Solicitor if my business and livelihood was libelled by an unthinking , intellectually challenged gobshite like Lucy Johnson.

Then again I’m not a nice person and Cara does sound like a very nice woman.

elchapo

CDCBA7D7-8A6B-4DC5-BDF5-E5E14F1A8DF3.png

I’m glad to see she’s been outed by this article. I read the comments on Cara’s page and on the ones where people were asking who the influencer was the original commenters were saying they weren’t going to reveal, boak. I can’t stand the “not taking sides” persona. I’d have outed her in a second had somebody asked me.

Reactions: 14

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It really goes to show that the wacky rainbow long-hair personas she projects onto her sons is just that - projection. Young kids generally will wear whatever you buy them, so I don’t believe for a minute that her boys ask her to buy that stuff.

The fact she isn’t doing the same for her daughter is the most hypocritical thing. How can you be all for gender non-conforming, but only because your children came out male?!

The ironic thing is, with four older brothers, this little girl is probably going to be a gender non-conforming tomboy anyway 🤣

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Why has she spent years dressing her boys as girls and then saying gender doesn't matter. What a load of old shit lol
Everything I thought about her and the way she was with them boys she's proven right. She's an arsehole. Forcing that little boy to be the girl she always wanted. And now she's got that girl she's always wanted them boys are surplus to requirements. Urgh I can't abide her.

• Heart

LaTela

Chatty Member
And in this heat?!?! 🤮
I’ll never understand this! It’s Tuesday and not showered since Saturday! 🤮 Put the baby in its cot, get into the shower - it takes 5 minutes - surely to God you can leave her for 5 minutes - you’re not a single parent - you have husband and older children who could watch her! Even if she cries - so what? I don’t get these ‘stressed out insta mums’ who don’twash and think it’s OK!!!!

Howdy

VIP Member
Shame she can’t do a genuine apology & do a video to stay up, that poor woman has no doubt lost sleep over this hatred she was heartbroken. Some people are so thoughtless
Yet she still gifted her one. I'd have taken her apology and be done with it. I suppose she's hoping she'll then publicise how good it is which makes good business sense but she slated her product having done zero research into it. Not cool.

lardydar

I've only just discovered absolutely fabudouchey today from scrolling on here, went to her IG after reading the threads about her gender preference over having a girl, and was literally astounded to see in her bio "mum to 4 boys and 1 LITTLE GIRL" like the boys are completely underwhelming to her and it's ALL ABOUT THE GIRL. I mean, I didn't expect it to be that bloody obvious. And the Christmas Post about wishing for presents under the tree for a little girl? Imagine having children, that actually exist, and every Christmas just wishing you could buy presents for another child that doesn't even exist instead? What the actual fuck? And the post about the long stay in hospital, how unappreciative and narcissistic does she want to sound? "I don't want to be that know it all mum but I really do know it all, stupid doctors". Oh, and is she really saying in her last Xmas post that she believes in father Christmas? The mind boggles