Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realize the future damage she is doing to her kids? Bet as soon as they hit 18 they run away and change their names!

Reactions: 4
Nope it's Queen Bunny-Monroe
But why would Bunny -Monroe have a hyphen ? Wouldn't it be something like Queen-Bunnie Monroe [surname]
Edited to add that I have just seen a reply to someone saying Queen popped up so looks like it is queen 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think the baby got off lightly, considering one of her brother’s middle names is “egg butty” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone remind of the boys fulls names please again? I know one has Santa Claus, one has eggy bread

Reactions: 1
Alright Queen? Is what the bus drivers say to the OAPs when they are getting on the bus where I come from! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.