Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she was turned away for being 60 seconds late… bet she was really late and thought she could get away with it cos she thinks she’s more important than everyone else

Reactions: 21
I'm confused. She constantly is saying she was ON TIME. how can you turn away a family ON TIME. Then it became 60 seconds late? So what was it? Where you on time or 60 seconds late? Either way, she's an entitled idiot. Its not the company's fault you had 6 kids with you. It's not their fault you were behind a tractor. Does her husband give leeway to customers in his vape shop? " I can't pay the full £20 today, but I will give you £17 because its close and I have 6 kids to pay for".....don't think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh the replies under her post🙄.

One very reasonable person is saying Lucy’s followers are sending abusive messages to the farm and tagging the Gob on a stick.

Why do complete strangers think they need to fight her battles? , it’s bizarre behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Always two sides isn’t there Lucy? So actually you’ve been reminded numerous times to turn up ten minutes before as that slot was to see Father Christmas.
No no - Princess Lucy wants to potentially knock on to everyone else’s time slot and impact their visit because she couldn’t leave 10 mins early

Just so it’s there before she deletes it.
So she lied - she was offered numerous other slots and accommodated and she wasn’t on time at all.
bleeping liar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So she was actually 5 minutes late, and was offered alternative bookings. What a knob!! A lying knob at that!
Liar Liar, Lucy’s pants are on fire.

She’s made a right tool of herself , the Chef visiting her home is preventing her attending tomorrow. How are those diamond shoes Lucy?

The privilege right there, I can imaging her saying it, utter tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Liar Liar, Lucy’s pants are on fire.

She’s made a right tool of herself , the Chef visiting her home stopped her attending tomorrow. How are those diamond shoes Lucy?

The privilege right there, I can imaging her saying it, utter tool!
“No I can’t attend your prime time Christmas Eve slot - I have a private chef coming despite panicking about Covid”

“No I couldn’t possibly come later, despite having 5 other children, my queen and favourite would not be awake and therefore pointless”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This reminds me of the time she was slating the lady who sells the pram sun shades. She’s so thick & self absorbed she can never see how the world doesn’t just revolve around her & her feral brood.

Reactions: 18
Has a private chef coming round tomorrow but then writes a comment that she will have to "try and save enough money to book Lapland uk next year" Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is disgusting. The Farm’s response is brilliant in my opinion they’ve made a right fool out of her I hope the saddos commenting on her behalf read their comments and feel stupid.
They won’t though. They will call the company liars and believe anything Princess Lucy says while she’s at home with her private chef without a care in the world.

Reactions: 28
Gave myself damn whiplash running here. You lot didn’t disappoint!

”I’ve got a chef coming” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oooo Lar De Dar! Who does she think she is? Margo from “The Good Life”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she didn’t stamp her foot and screech , “Don’t you know who I am you plebs?!” The entitlement is staggering and I’m so glad the farm have posted a well written, calm, coherent response. Private chef… fucks sake.

Reactions: 16
She probably went in with the candy cane faux coat on thinking she could que jump. Most of them children are too old to see Santa. Why did she mention she had a chef coming to her house? Seems an odd thing to throw out there. Probably making out her status and how dare they deny her entry? Let’s be honest she was late and she mucked it up not the farm.

Reactions: 15
Think the farm dealt with that really professionally. She's made herself look a tit

Reactions: 24
Look at her latest reply to someone on mead open farms Instagram. ‘It’s Hendrix birthday so tomorrow is all about him’ does he want a private chef for his birthday. I can’t get over her standing there telling them she couldn’t come back because she has a private chef coming what a twit 😂 they must have had a proper laugh at her when she left.

• Haha
I feel very sorry for the farm. They’re taking a hammering. Hate it when instagramers use their profile to make life hard for small businesses.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.