Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djsass

My sister in law is a LSA - You don’t need any qualifications to be a Teachers Aid but you do to be a Learning Support Assistant and it’s not so much the “teaching” as support. You could be supporting kids that have additional funding with disabilities, emotional support, mental health issues, and basic educational support under the direction of a teacher, she wouldn’t be helping kids with advanced mathematics or anything. LSAs are more dominant in catholic and private schools but still float about the public system too. But haven’t heard much about it anymore. I would be scared to do High School I’d rather the little kids 😂 but sometimes you lose your job to funding cuts.

Reactions: 1
What really shits me about her is a complete inability to ever take mature responsibility for things in her life. When something goes wrong she finds some loser sycophant to fill her head with vibrations and low energies and healing trauma and every single buzz word she can find to assign blame absolutely everyone except for on herself. When her kids struggle in school, when they behave like brats, it’s never “well my lack of education and the fact they’ve never seen me work ever probably sets an example I’ll have to work hard against to allow them the best opportunities to do whatever they might like later in life,” it’s always “let’s get out some affirmation cards, another each other in bed, and allow them to feel connected to me.” Zero responsibility, zero resilience. As parents it’s our job to make sure our kids are best prepared for whatever they might like to do and achieve, and that may be MILES from the experiences and life we’ve had. Maybe her girls will want to be vets and need very high ATARS to do that, but Milla’s handwriting and Abby’s comments about bad reports indicate that she’s already behind in school work. She does nothing to address that, nothing to improve it, just talks about it all in feelings and woo woo crap. And yet bangs out about losing her shit with them regularly so it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. There’s a happy medium of being a role model, setting boundaries and expectations, and not blowing your lid over stuff. She’s so fucking unaware about herself and so easily lead and manipulated by whichever life coach she’s matched onto at any given time.
she actually has the girls tutored as she has said many times ….. 🤔

Reactions: 1

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I don’t really follow abby but I am surprised she is only 30, perhaps because she had her children whilst she was in her early 20s, and I am more accustomed to people having children in their late 20s!

BurbanBuilding

Oh this is interesting! Please do tell us more.
We need all the goss 😂
---

Hope so! Makes the tea extra juicy.
Cab Sav anyone?

Only one vintage though, his sis got a few more.

savefloss

VIP Member
Maybe just easier to avoid getting sledged on the footy pitch in your home league…there’s some old blokes out this way with very long memories and their boys are grown now too.
I don’t get why there’d be sledging? I just assumed he’s playing with old friends from where he used to live/ grew up?

This mornings story shows she has the male kitten in for desexing. The other 2 must be female. Unlikely they will be desexed because her family seem to be puppy/kitten mill runners breeders.
Probably to stop it spraying. Female cats don’t tend to mark their territory the same way. I really don’t think she’d do it for an actual population control reason. Or she has the mindset that male animals get desexed so they get less aggro/remain calmer? Don’t have to worry about that with females!

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo