Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurbanBuilding

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
I was in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago and got into a taxi. It was to take me down a very steep winding road. There were no seatbelts. I got him to stop and refused to drive with him and I'm a fully grown adult. Gotta say little driver went nuts 🙄🤷‍♀️

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Can someone also explain to abby that she is just shredding for the wedding
its not that deep and powerful and emotional ffs

but yes I question why she has to be doing it at that hour. is she doing it with the childless sister maybe - who does have a job.
She also wants more engagement so she can get all the wedding freebies.
---
Yes it is
Absolutely nothing they do surprises me.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I feel like social media has changed as well, when my hubby and I started dating 7 years ago I posted a lot about him - and also a lot more on social media

Now I hardly post unless it’s something major I want to share. I think social media has changed and also I think when you’re comfortable in a relationship you don’t always have to share it with everyone
I think the novelty is starting to wear off SM, especially those of us who have been around since it's inception.
It's just full of #ads now from both businesses and influencers and "normal" people can't really be bothered posting anymore.

BurbanBuilding

New boyfriend, Leigh, carpenter not a builder. His dad built their new place with his company SCAL Construction (used to trade as LCW Carpentry and Construction til May 2022). Leigh just works for his dad, always has til he started his own carpentry company in Mar 2022. View attachment 2284013View attachment 2284020
---

Weird though, the dad‘s company's been suspended from building.
---

Leigh does have his own company now, started March 2022 way after their Gisborne build started, but it's just a carpentry business so didn't build Abb's house.

Weird, it's called LCW Carpentry and Construction Pty Ltd (trading as LCW Carpentry and Construction) same business name just like his dad's used to have.

Not bust but some guy did try to wind it up in court for not paying a $5,800 invoice. Leigh must have paid cos the case got dismissed and company still alive. Not posting much on Insta though but see Leigh driving around in his dad’s truck a bit with LCW all over it.
Another weird thing...when you click on Craig Wellington on that VBA register site, it says that he's only supposed to practice with his son, Leigh Wellington, and report to the VBA.

What's that about? Don't builders tell carpenters what to do not the other way round?

CW - VBA.jpg

BurbanBuilding

Just posted this in Scum didn't realise there was a thread. This post was weird, I was thinking it's a breakup soft launch from abusive Leigh.
What's with no fence on that high deck? Surely the kids could fall off there! But Abby wishes she could put a fence there asap...still no fence 7 months after moving in

Abby house - massive fall-small.png
Abby house - I want a fence-small.png

Michy02

VIP Member
I don’t find Abby super problematic compared to other influencers she has got ALOT better

butshe is pretty blasé about a few things

but her new spiritual thing is whack
Some people were going for it about her ex partner and his gf so I tried to move that talk away from the Aussie Thread. No ones moved that talk here and it and it’s now stopped 😂

I think the life coach guy has a male partner? But maybe he’s a business partner? They do look quite cozy in a few photos though

HeyBub

VIP Member
It’s absolutely wild that a 7 and 9 year old can’t sleep through the night without her. Must drive the dad insane when he has custody
She’s not only created a rod for her and Leigh’s backs, but for everyone! Guess she doesn’t have to worry about sleepovers at their friends because she doesn’t trust people to let her kids go anywhere