Abby Gibson/@miaipadkid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name is one thing but then selling her used clothes just doesn’t sit right with me.. you don’t know what creep could buy them 🤢
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with selling old clothes it was more the name

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with selling old clothes it was more the name
I think selling her clothes wouldn’t be that bad if she wasn’t put online so much unfortunately you hear so many creepy stories. Im just thinking there could be people who watch these videos of her and make weird sexual comments then can go on Vinted and buy the clothes she wears. Just have to be so careful when putting a child’s life online but her family don’t care at all. It’s so sad the danger they put her in

Reactions: 3
They really need to keep Mia of TikTok or at the very least turn the comments off, the comments are absolutely vile, that poor girl
I totally agree she can't consent and the most recent video the comments were awful talking about her genitals! Like why not remove it? It's clear exploitation, I think the nan likes the attention having mia gets her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I totally agree she can't consent and the most recent video the comments were awful talking about her genitals! Like why not remove it? It's clear exploitation, I think the nan likes the attention having mia gets her.
That's what I don't understand, why don't they block and remove the comments rather than keep them up for everyone to see, it's degrading

Reactions: 1
That's what I don't understand, why don't they block and remove the comments rather than keep them up for everyone to see, it's degrading
They don’t care about Mia at all just money, views and attention. She is absolutely being failed by these so called carers

Reactions: 4
She's seen what John and Deedee get and has decided she wants the same neither are putting the wealthfare of the child 1st

haven’t seen this account for ages but it just popped up on my fyp and it was a video of them purposely trying to wind mia up with toys by shoving them in her face, what the actual duck is that about???

And the beer in the shopping trying to goad any attention for themselves about the fsm vouchers

haven’t seen this account for ages but it just popped up on my fyp and it was a video of them purposely trying to wind mia up with toys by shoving them in her face, what the actual duck is that about???
They constantly do that for a reaction it’s ridiculous
They are holding that girl back so much.

Every interaction they have with Mia is so awkward, they really have no clue about the best way to engage with her. They repeatedly ask her to “high five” for no apparent reason, why not get down on her level and interact with her properly?! The language and phrases they use with Mia are confusing and too much for her abilities, surely at 14 years old they should have figured out her abilities with communication and implement it appropriately.

And I get that they want to try her with new toys/games/food etc but the way they go about it is totally inappropriate, they just shove whatever it is in her face asking her “what’s this?”, “try this” etc and it is always done when Mia has her full attention on her iPads, no wonder she lashes out and appears disinterested.

God they are so miserable and complain about everything! Poor Mia she could thrive if she had the right carers. They do no good for her.

The video they’ve just uploaded they say Mia doesn’t like hats but then proceed to put the hat on her head whilst smirking and then force her to put it back once she takes it off. Completely disgusting behaviour. I can’t believe this poor girl gets treated like this makes me so angry.

The moronic “carers” have done a video about this thread accusing *us* of being bullies, whilst encouraging all out public bullying and humiliation of a profoundly disabled CHILD for money and tiktok “fame”
We don’t care that you read here! Stop exploiting Mia you cretins xo

The moronic “carers” have done a video about this thread accusing *us* of being bullies, whilst encouraging all out public bullying and humiliation of a profoundly disabled CHILD for money and tiktok “fame”
We don’t care that you read here! Stop exploiting Mia you cretins xo
Considering this thread hasn't been posted on in 2 weeks they've fucked up now people will come looking for this thread

Reactions: 6
Considering this thread hasn't been posted on in 2 weeks they've fucked up now people will come looking for this thread
Funny because we actually all like Mia and haven’t said anything bad about HER!!! If anything it’s the opposite
Just the extreme piss poor “caring” from the fucked up chav family and “carers” that they clearly found on the street

Funny because we actually all like Mia and haven’t said anything bad about HER!!! If anything it’s the opposite
Just the extreme piss poor “caring” from the fucked up chav family and “carers” that they clearly found on the street
Exactly none of us have anything bad to say about Mia she's a kid FFS and she seems such a lovely girl, just a shame her carers care more about views than her needs

“Stop bleeping filming me”
“Get that camera out of my face”
“Stop exploiting me”
“Piss off”
“Stop hindering my development”

Attachments