Abby Gibson/@miaipadkid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very shocked by those carers. You see other autism children maybe use devices for communication. They just give her 2. They make all the excuses
she’s not on it at school etc. however it’s very clear they cannot deal with her without a reliance on those devices
Shocking isn’t it, I wonder if Mia has a social worker if she does why are they not concerned.

Reactions: 3
It amazes me that they’re recruiting a carer for Mia via TikTok, and when this is questioned they’re using “they’ll be DBS checked” as a response

That’s the bare minimum, I can’t imagine the crackpots they’ll have applying

Reactions: 5
her nan(?)’s videos filming her daughter being induced as baby had no chance of survival have floored me. such a sad traumatic thing to go through being used for tiktok views

Reactions: 11
her nan(?)’s videos filming her daughter being induced as baby had no chance of survival have floored me. such a sad traumatic thing to go through being used for tiktok views

I agree, personally don’t think it should have been filmed.

Reactions: 4

Meanwhile completely inappropriate videos of Mia continue on that account by the so called “carers” showing them pushing on her stomach area for deep pressure
All the comments asking horrifically invasive questions about Mia’s periods. This poor poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile completely inappropriate videos of Mia continue on that account by the so called “carers” showing them pushing on her stomach area for deep pressure
All the comments asking horrifically invasive questions about Mia’s periods. This poor poor girl.
Actually makes me so bleeping angry how that poor girl is treated

Reactions: 6
can’t imagine going through something like that and your mums first thought is to whip out her phone to film it all.
Found this so incredibly insensitive to do in my opinion. Hev said she is doing to raise awareness, I'm pretty sure if someone is going through the same there not looking on tiktok for information. Just be in the moment with your daughter who is going through a horrendous time in her life. Why can't some things just be private and sacred. Why does this generation think every single thing has to be documented. Please don't think I'm taking away from what that poor girl is going through I just find it distasteful broadcasting it!!

Reactions: 9
Found this so incredibly insensitive to do in my opinion. Hev said she is doing to raise awareness, I'm pretty sure if someone is going through the same there not looking on tiktok for information. Just be in the moment with your daughter who is going through a horrendous time in her life. Why can't some things just be private and sacred. Why does this generation think every single thing has to be documented. Please don't think I'm taking away from what that poor girl is going through I just find it distasteful broadcasting it!!
Everyone is “aware” of what miscarriage and abortion is anyway, she’s a bleeping clown

Reactions: 5
The million videos of her daughter going through the loss of a baby are heartbreaking and so personal. All the mum cares about is her views and even going live when she should concentrate on supporting her daughter. Nothing is ever private anymore!

Reactions: 7
I see Hevs asking for a code to be able to post on here. she wants to set the record straight.

• Haha
I see Hevs asking for a code to be able to post on here. she wants to set the record straight.
She couldn’t lie straight in bed. Also, sign ups and the TikTok thread are closed to newbies for a reason.