Abby Gibson/@miaipadkid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it really is awful, is it even legal to do what they’re doing?
In terms of the type of stuff they’re putting on tiktok I would say that it’s not in Mia’s best interests. I don’t think her carers are from an agency either

Reactions: 2
Came across this account recently. The exploitation of a disabled child makes me sick. The comments are awful and they just encourage it. Also the state of her Nan 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Came across this account recently. The exploitation of a disabled child makes me sick. The comments are awful and they just encourage it. Also the state of her Nan 🤢🤢🤢
Did some digging on the Nan apparently she’s got 7 kids and 35 grandkids, what the fuuuuck

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I hate these videos. Carers of the year exploiting a, sorry, very spoilt and pampered child. I realise she is autistic and I have zero experience with this but surely this ‘care’ isn’t right !

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I hate these videos. Carers of the year exploiting a, sorry, very spoilt and pampered child. I realise she is autistic and I have zero experience with this but surely this ‘care’ isn’t right !
No it’s not proper care at all. They’re doing nothing to give this child even the slightest bit of independence or skills. All the carers in the videos look about 16 too lol

Reactions: 3
No it’s not proper care at all. They’re doing nothing to give this child even the slightest bit of independence or skills. All the carers in the videos look about 16 too lol
The main one who’s name is on the account Abby has also got fundraisers for autism speaks on her fb too 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The main one who’s name is on the account Abby has also got fundraisers for autism speaks on her fb too 🫣
just goes to show you how thick they are. a quick google search literally tells you everything about that hateful organisation. What’s the grandmother’s deal? I’ve never seen someone with face tattoos who isn’t A: in a gang or B: a tattoo artist.

wow that says it all really.
i agree with what someone said sorry but she’s spoilt 🤷🏽‍♀️
she knows she can smash them tablets and she’ll get a new one purely because they cba

just goes to show you how thick they are. a quick google search literally tells you everything about that hateful organisation. What’s the grandmother’s deal? I’ve never seen someone with face tattoos who isn’t A: in a gang or B: a tattoo artist.
The whole family are a mess. The nanas tiktok is insane @ hevsangels

the state of the daughter on the nans tiktok 😂

have they ever spoke about mias mum?

Last edited:
the state of the daughter on the nans tiktok 😂

have they ever spoke about mias mum?
They said she was going to see her at the weekend. The nan said she had 7 children “but ended up looking after 11” so wouldn’t surprise me if some of them kids belong to Mia’s mum, who knows.

Honestly never seen such a rough looking human. Mia has no chance in life. It’s sad

So many people in the comments are asking why they don’t put cases or screen protectors on and she keeps replying that Mia just removes them. I don’t understand why they don’t just get the heavy duty cases that screw on? They’d be saving themselves so much money.

So many people in the comments are asking why they don’t put cases or screen protectors on and she keeps replying that Mia just removes them. I don’t understand why they don’t just get the heavy duty cases that screw on? They’d be saving themselves so much money.
Then they can’t beg for money off their gullible followers

They really need to keep Mia of TikTok or at the very least turn the comments off, the comments are absolutely vile, that poor girl