Abby Gibson/@miaipadkid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone’s gunna put themselves and give u a code heather 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t lie straight in bed. Also, sign ups and the TikTok thread are closed to newbies for a reason.
We don't need the record setting straight. Your posting content that is so distasteful and insensitive to people that have been through the same it's nothing to do with spreading awareness we all know it happens unfortunately. But who in there right mind has there dying grandchild in there arms and there first thought is tiktok. Its all for views and attention. If it wasn't why would you mention your wish list. If my daughter was going through such a horrendous ordeal I wouldn't be begging online for strangers to buy her things I would be buying them for her myself. Have some self respect...who is waiting for the go fund for the funeral?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was on her Heather Ridley or whatever her name is rather than the carers posts
---
Heather Ridler*

Reactions: 1
She's worried about tattle because she won't want social services getting involved.

Social services take away Mia and the other foster kids = no foster money

No mia = no tiktok money

No money = no more tattoos, filler and nights at Coopers for Hev

• Heart
She's worried about tattle because she won't want social services getting involved.

No mia = no tiktok money

Mia deserves to be taken away

Reactions: 4
They should be ashamed of themselves! The disgusting rats who constantly take the piss out of a vulnerable disabled child and made the name 'ipad kid' up, again taking the piss, and they now call it her, changed the profile name to it and make it some kind of tag for her!
Who need enemies when your own care givers happily use the name that vermin made up for her. Poor girl 😔

Reactions: 8
What does heather do? Is Mia biologically related. I don’t get the set up
Heather is a foster mum. She doesn't have just Mia, the other kids who live with her are also fostered.

She also used to foster Mia's mum years ago that's why she says she is Mia's nana.

The younger girl who has the same face tattoos as her and the girl who lost her baby are her biological daughters
---
Pretty sure she’s unemployed
No Mia isn’t biologically related. I think one of Heathers foster kids had Mia and then fucked off.
She'll be raking it in with the wage she gets being a foster mum. She doesn't just have Mia there's 2 or 3 other kids she fosters who live in that house.

She will also get money for caring for Mia. One of the carers said they get paid from direct payment. Which means Hev is given direct control of the money allocated for Mia's care to distribute to any carers who care for Mia including herself.

Because she does overnights alone supervising Mia she'll be entitled to pay herself from the direct payment account for that.

Last edited:
Heather is a foster mum. She doesn't have just Mia, the other kids who live with her are also fostered.

She also used to foster Mia's mum years ago that's why she says she is Mia's nana.

The younger girl who has the same face tattoos as her and the girl who lost her baby are her biological daughters
---

She'll be raking it in with the wage she gets being a foster mum. She doesn't just have Mia there's 2 or 3 other kids she fosters who live in that house.

She will also get money for caring for Mia. One of the carers said they get paid from direct payment. Which means Hev is given direct control of the money allocated for Mia's care to distribute to any carers who care for Mia including herself.

Because she does overnights alone supervising Mia she'll be entitled to pay herself from the direct payment account for that.
is she not regulated then because surely Hev and Abby are exploiting a disabled minor for their own financial gain. Where is Mia’s advocate/social worker

No mia = no tiktok money

doesn’t she have 30 grandchildren, how many kids has she got then or are some of them foster kids? The account should be should be called mia cash cow, poor girl being exploited so obviously

is she not regulated then because surely Hev and Abby are exploiting a disabled minor for their own financial gain. Where is Mia’s advocate/social worker
The social care/work system is so broken. Blackpool is one of the most deprived areas in England and it’ll be stretched beyond belief there. As Mia isn’t being “abused” in the traditional sense and has no immediate threat to her life she’ll continue to slip through the cracks.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where is Mia’s advocate/social worker
As a foster parent Hev will be classed as Mia's advocate and social workers are overstretched and in short supply.
The days of having a permanent constant social worker are gone. She likely gets checked every 6 months/ yearly for a needs assessment and it'll likely be a different worker each time.
---
The social care/work system is so broken. Blackpool is one of the most deprived areas in England and it’ll be stretched beyond belief there. As Mia isn’t being “abused” in the traditional sense and has no immediate threat to her life she’ll continue to slip through the cracks.
Yeah.
Also because of Mia's severe autism they'll be unlikely to move her.
1. A lot of foster parents wouldn't want a child so high needs
2. Her basic needs *are* being met. She's fed, watered, not physically abused or neglected.
3. If they did move her from her routine or familiar surroundings she'd have a huge meltdown and likely become distressed.
To deal with that would cost resources and money.

Last edited:
I don't believe this whole bank card think, watched too many tiktoks do these way they accidently something happens to the card. Who actually leaves their bank card in a hotel room? Bizzare!

As a foster parent Hev will be classed as Mia's advocate and social workers are overstretched and in short supply.
The days of having a permanent constant social worker are gone. She likely gets checked every 6 months/ yearly for a needs assessment and it'll likely be a different worker each time.
---

Yeah.
Also because of Mia's severe autism they'll be unlikely to move her.
1. A lot of foster parents wouldn't want a child so high needs
2. Her basic needs *are* being met. She's fed, watered, not physically abused or neglected.
3. If they did move her from her routine or familiar surroundings she'd have a huge meltdown and likely become distressed.
To deal with that would cost resources and money.
All they need to do is just delete that tiktok account and stop exploiting her. And try and discipline and routine Mia a bit more. It’s clear she’s capable of learning and doing more but they just shove the iPads in front of her.

I’ve just got back from a caravan holiday with my partner and two children, my son is asd but I’d say it’s more Asperger’s syndrome, I know they don’t diagnose it as that now but that’s the only way I can describe how his autism is, but last night in the club house there were two autistic children with 3 carers , similar age to Mia one was non verbal , with complex needs like Mia , they both weren’t glued too iPads , they were enjoying the surroundings and and being properly interacted with , I get children with asd get stimulation from iPads etc, my son had a tantrum because I wouldn’t let him bring his ps5 with us , but I didn’t give in and did it kill him to have a couple of days break from it NO. I personally think Mia should be in some kind of residential setting with 24hr proper professional care , but knowing how the system work it’s probably cheaper for mia to stay with hev , because everything boils down to money. The so called carers in my eyes aren’t trained to deal with a child like Mia her needs are sooo complex.

Reactions: 6

No mia = no tiktok money

Not a chance the social are going to take Mia away, big Hev is saving them thousands a week by looking after her. The social couldn’t care less if she’s stuck in front of an iPad all day, she’s clean and fed and clearly has her basic needs met so that’s all they’re bothered about. It’s the opposite tbh, knowing SS in Blackpool they will be desperately trying to keep Hev onside because they know how much work and money she’s saving them.

Not saying it’s right, just the way it is.

Not a chance the social are going to take Mia away, big Hev is saving them thousands a week by looking after her. The social couldn’t care less if she’s stuck in front of an iPad all day, she’s clean and fed and clearly has her basic needs met so that’s all they’re bothered about. It’s the opposite tbh, knowing SS in Blackpool they will be desperately trying to keep Hev onside because they know how much work and money she’s saving them.

Not saying it’s right, just the way it is.
Completely agree the only reason that child is there , is because it’s cheaper than her being in a residential setting or school. I think Mia would thrive in a setting that’s for children like her self , she’d have trained carers and acces to what ever she needs , not shoved in front of iPads all day

Reactions: 3
I personally think Mia should be in some kind of residential setting with 24hr proper professional care , but knowing how the system work it’s probably cheaper for mia to stay with hev , because everything boils down to money. The so called carers in my eyes aren’t trained to deal with a child like Mia her needs are sooo complex.
The system is badly broken and she very likely won't get better care in a home. They're not nice places, lots of abuse goes on and the staff are undertrained and overworked.

Best case scenario would be in a foster home where she is not constantly given ipads because it's easier and treated like a circus animal by her foster parent and carers who are trying to cash in.

It's sad no one steps in for her or cares about her wellbeing.

Seriously what kind of people are they so happy to have Mia exposed to abuse in comments and have her image shared everywhere for the sake of a few quid off tiktok?