Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s the 4.4k north face gucci coat for me …either gifted or paid for…what happened to beans on toast 😩😩

Reactions: 5
The logo looked off, then on looking on the gucci site, the logo placement and stitching isn't in the correct place IMO.

She looks awful in that new Zara haul! Really bloated 🤭 & when you can see her nipples through the white top they point towards the floor 🤣🤣 saggy!!

Reactions: 4
Yep those titties are gonna be hitting the floor before long 😭😭. Get a refund Hun cause they look same as before just bigger 😖

Yep those titties are gonna be hitting the floor before long 😭😭. Get a refund Hun cause they look same as before just bigger 😖
She's getting more boring by the day...the latest zara haul a white tee on rotation with the same jeans n blazers combo that's been done to the max😴...
Constant mention of the boobs... yes we all know/see you've had them done just plain boring now... 😴

Same boring content same insta bores wish someone new would come on the scene with a unique,inspirational style ect.

She looks awful in that new Zara haul! Really bloated 🤭 & when you can see her nipples through the white top they point towards the floor 🤣🤣 saggy!!
Any need to mention her body though? When she’s said before she has body confidence issues? Major unnecessary as if you’ve never been bloated before

Reactions: 1
Any need to mention her body though? When she’s said before she has body confidence issues? Major unnecessary as if you’ve never been bloated before
Previously I would have agreed with you on that. However she went online and called everyone on here evil etc so I say she’s free game now

Reactions: 2
Any comment is fair game of an influencer is insecure its not like the person msgd them directly and abbie shouldn't be reading here

I think her making out she feels like ten tonne tessy 10 times a week is “major unnecessary”when she actually looks a healthy weight / shape.

Too busy trying to pick her own self esteem off the floor to think about the impact that’ll have on people equally sized or bigger than her 😘.

Reactions: 11
Getting paid work by the st James centre after ripping the place to shreds on her vlog with jade shows how far she’ll stoop for the coin

Reactions: 9
Suppose she’s not had much paid work lately 🤭 can’t be picky these days can she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.