Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pity video is pointless, is it to fool some people into thinking she was at home sulking over it all night? Just because you don't post them to your stories doesn't mean we don't see them pal!

Or so all the insta huns slide into her dms telling her how great she looks. Pathetic way to up her engagement. Post decent content, acknowledge the boob job. Even if she said she wasn't ready to talk about it yet that would have done more than bleeping making up lies.

Reactions: 10
I’m confused. She’s sitting on her stories yesterday crying that she has body issues and that we have made her body image issues worse (when clearly absolutely no one even called her fat - quite the opposite)… then this morning shes posting a video of herself and saying she doesn’t edit her pictures cause she doesn’t feel like she needs to because she’s a normal size and weight

Reactions: 11
To clarify, when I said she’s a stunner in real life and it’s clear she edits her pics it was meant to be a compliment?! Like she looks like a China doll sometimes in pictures then when you see her she’s glowy / pretty / flowing hair / great body and just more natural looking?!

Reactions: 9
Would love to message her and say the thread is actually pointing out the fact she’s NOT fat but we don’t like her moaning she’s fat. But I know she would just screenshot and cry Troll like Kate Hayes vibes 🤡😭 twats

Reactions: 13
She 100% is a normal weight and looks absolutely fine but shes just embarrassing in that video proving she doesn’t edit her videos, like ok well breathe out hen x

the second hand embarrassment is real hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Abbie no body gives a flying duck about your belly. We are only here to talk about the new fake tatas 😂

Stop lying to young girls and playing the victim as it’s getting old real quick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s made such a dick of herself the last few days. I as bad enough when she’s lying on her vlogs about her fake looking real tits 🙄, but now she’s lied about us all fat shaming her. Clearly she’s not well in the head acting like this.

Still not addressing the fake boobs!
I think she's maybe got the fake boobs and unhappy with them as I know girls that got them 10+ Yrs ago and wish they never as they want them more natural and small now thought it was her "lugs" she wanted surgery on 🥱 she did say Lee would love her to have "big fake diddys" so maybe just to help there relationship... I think she hates her lips too as she keeps licking them and the top lip is all bumpy what a shame she's destroying natural beauty!

Reactions: 11
Oh the hypocritical wee shyte. See she is just a nasty person. Hi Abbie 👋👋, see you are just like the rest of us lowest of the low, you are scum and you are a bully. Practice what you preach eh?

Reactions: 10
just saw this on tiktok about her :)
Wow sure she's dug a hole for herself here 🕳😂... This last year she's been fake even all the hair falling out crap just to promote bondi sands and hair boost then eternal youth she's fulla tit not real at all!

Reactions: 8
She’s opened a can of worms 🥴
If Abbie had actually taken her time when reading her thread, but nope she’s jumped right in both feet. She has seen WORDS that she doesn’t like and has maybe triggered her insecurities and has come to a conclusion that we are slating her calling her all sorts but we haven’t we just wanted her to address the new boobs.
Think she has made it worse for herself as people don’t forget the stuff she has done to other people

She's just posted on her stories to report an account, someone has set up an account and called her out as apparently she has been speaking about her mates behind their backs and they found out. Good old down to earth Abbie, ah it was all a lie for the gram.

Reactions: 8
She probs reported it, that's what these narcissistic people do, they get rid of anything negative they have done to allow them to continue playing the victim

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.