Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not supposed to be self isolating? Kirsten and that group were out for the football & lee is in the stories too? Surely if Abbie and lee live together and she’s isolating, does he need to too? (Not entirely sure on all the rules tbh so could b wrong)

Reactions: 4
Yeah they should be. Abbie’s post said about isolating for the football. I thought her and Lee were finished.

Reactions: 1
Are they not supposed to be self isolating? Kirsten and that group were out for the football & lee is in the stories too? Surely if Abbie and lee live together and she’s isolating, does he need to too? (Not entirely sure on all the rules tbh so could b wrong)
nahh he would only need to isolate if she had symptoms but im assuming shes only isolating because she was in marbella last week, so he wont need to

Reactions: 2
As if she was ever going to isolate 😂

C66838C5-532F-4197-B565-D51340B3EA11.jpeg
Admitting the boob job!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally posted on the cosmedi page asking for people’s thoughts on different size implants. So definitely not just a lift she’s had.

Reactions: 5
Omg 😂 she's literally the biggest lying influencer on the net! So not telling about my surgery because she doesn't want to promote it now she's doing a YouTube on it cause its has £££ signs if that's no a money grabber what is? No wonder Lee is always depressed looking living with someone that's that all over the place would drive u mental 🙄

Reactions: 9
Weird hw shes sponsored by CT now and says thats the moisturiser shes always used what a coincendence . Hate influencers man🤮

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch her YouTube video what is that indent on her chin at one side 😳 surely u would fill that before ur lips and boobs 😂

Seen Jilly is going out with Abbie tomorrow so 100% not isolating. Unless it’s over now I’m not sure

Weird cause Kirsten etc did not isolate at all. I watched abbies YT video and I used to love watching her but something was different about this video it was like she just cba and was doing the video for the sake of it, she didn’t come across very well IMO

Weird cause Kirsten etc did not isolate at all. I watched abbies YT video and I used to love watching her but something was different about this video it was like she just cba and was doing the video for the sake of it, she didn’t come across very well IMO
Agreed like her chat is 💀 I mean all the cuddles etc with the dogs it’s a bit much aswel like ffs do that in your own time but cut it down at least a bit when filming YouTube. 🥱

What’s the tea on Kirsten anyway? She looks like a right wee witch 🤣 have to LOL at their Aquarius “membership only events” send a pic and compete an application form to see if you qualify 🥴 what to sit in Lemonde with Nadia Thorburn and chums? duck off 🤣🤣🤣 she seems right above her station

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she comes across as a right little cow! She was seeing a guy Lee I think his name is but now shacked up with someone else! Another one who has no true friends just friends who are convenient for the gram!!

I think she comes across as a right little cow! She was seeing a guy Lee I think his name is but now shacked up with someone else! Another one who has no true friends just friends who are convenient for the gram!!

Is she finally finished with Lee then????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.