Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why keep calling it an uplift!? I feel so sad young pretty girls are doing this to themselves. They will regret it eventually. Its so sad to see. All the TOWIE girls etc, seen as the norm. Its not. I wish people would love what God gave them. Girls...love ur bodies!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tragic. Spoke about how it was the boob sagging that was an issue but said she never wore a bra for years even at the gym. That isn’t the actions of someone who hates them.
Then didn’t want an uplift when the surgeon suggested it, only the “big fake diddys” that lee wanted

Also their relationship is fucked. Who’s embarrassed about their partner helping them shower

Reactions: 4
Tragic. Spoke about how it was the boob sagging that was an issue but said she never wore a bra for years even at the gym. That isn’t the actions of someone who hates them.
Then didn’t want an uplift when the surgeon suggested it, only the “big fake diddys” that lee wanted

Also their relationship is fucked. Who’s embarrassed about their partner helping them shower
And didn't like her nipples would never even show her friends ffs all she spoke about was how she never wore a bra and didn't give a duck if the nipples were shown as she loves a bit of nipple 😂... Now she's hated them for the 8yrs she's been promoting loving a nipple and not wearing a bra! Abbie blyth is fulla shite 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And didn't like her nipples would never even show her friends ffs all she spoke about was how she never wore a bra and didn't give a duck if the nipples were shown as she loves a bit of nipple 😂... Now she's hated them for the 8yrs she's been promoting loving a nipple and not wearing a bra! Abbie blyth is fulla shite 🤣 x
If we ever get to thread 2 this is the title! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think shes a pure liar after watching that. Shes a headache
Also in her videos she was always saying she was skinto all the time had to give her mum money to keep to save a bit as she spends constantly said she makes pennies compared to Lee etc never mentioned a boob job or how she didn't like her boobs etc but just pulls £6000 out the bag 😂 she use to always say she was honest and didn't care if she was that honest she wouldn't of been banging on about the ear the pops out and about her saggy tits she has hated for 8yrs! Let's face it abbie ur trying to keep up with ur new group of fakes as they have the works done 👏🏼

Reactions: 9
I think it’s naive for ppl to actually think she is skint, of course she isn’t she works and does paid promotions etc often which is fair enough it’s her job and she is making a legit living. I would not want ppl thinking I had money if I was her as it’s very easy to know where she lives etc and lives herself half of the year, I don’t blame her for not flaunting it

I would love a wee nosy at your not big but not small influencer pay slip. I’ve heard all sorts of rates banded about but I want to know what they clear a month on average! Just because I’m nosy. Then I suppose with gifting if you’re getting your tan, extensions, skincare, injections, teeth free then that’s a massive load off you. Then clothes and shoes, meals out. I always wonder how much actual cash they all have.

I think it’s naive for ppl to actually think she is skint, of course she isn’t she works and does paid promotions etc often which is fair enough it’s her job and she is making a legit living. I would not want ppl thinking I had money if I was her as it’s very easy to know where she lives etc and lives herself half of the year, I don’t blame her for not flaunting it
You don't have to say ur absolutely skint in every video u upload on YouTube just dont mention it at all if that's the case... Common sense 😅

Lee does pay most of the mortgage so you’d expect her to have more than most. Also gets a tax rebate on all the hauls she does and either sends it all back or resells.
She is daft though as she’s started to flaunt it. The balenciaga bags, audis in the drive, posting she’s out. I don’t even live near her and could point her house out no bother- corner house and the back door always open

Reactions: 1
Lee does pay most of the mortgage so you’d expect her to have more than most. Also gets a tax rebate on all the hauls she does and either sends it all back or resells.
She is daft though as she’s started to flaunt it. The balenciaga bags, audis in the drive, posting she’s out. I don’t even live near her and could point her house out no bother- corner house and the back door always open
Exactly everyone knows she stays at Wallace well sort of new builds she puts on the field says about living near the asda and went to the Mcdonald at robroyston 😂 she's so stupid it's unreal 😅 even talking about her neighbours is so disrespectful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They can’t sell half those houses for love nor money. The area is so run down now! We moved last year for that exact reason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the girl at all. I lived in the area and it’s run down. I sold my house there not that long ago so yes I’m aware of house prices. The estates aren’t well kept and it’s quite rough. The new builds they can’t sell at all as the postcode and schools are rubbish and the area isn’t great. Not weird at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t mind the girl at all. I lived in the area and it’s run down. I sold my house there not that long ago so yes I’m aware of house prices. The estates aren’t well kept and it’s quite rough. The new builds they can’t sell at all as the postcode and schools are rubbish and the area isn’t great. Not weird at all.
Well you’ve pushed @Bbcc89 buttons anyway 😂. 1 message on tattle and that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Might have at least ironed they white trousers. Think they're fresh out the packet can even see the fold 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.