Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s doing another YT video with Jade. I wonder if she gives her a cut of what she earns on the videos she features in?

Reactions: 2
Her isolation vlog... the full time she's in the kitchen talking to the camera and making the cheesecakes she looks rough as a brush and hunched over like a deranged person 🤣

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Lee’s family ran Deans Restaurant in Perth. This fella Andy coakley is the son of Tom Coakley who’s a millionaire - although not sure he has much money anymore as he went bust a few years back

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that sees an AD such as look fantastic on stories with 20 more stories to watch and just flicks to next person. totally puts me off watching through even if there might be other content after

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that sees an AD such as look fantastic on stories with 20 more stories to watch and just flicks to next person. totally puts me off watching through even if there might be other content after
Totally, I can’t be arsed with them- puts me off buying the products. It would be interesting to know how successful these ADs are?

Reactions: 7
I know people get told how many stories or whatever to do but I would really prefer reels for most cosmetic etc ads! Gives them time to sit and talk and the watcher can skip as they see fit.

Totally, I can’t be arsed with them- puts me off buying the products. It would be interesting to know how successful these ADs are?
I wonder this too. I did buy something from there recently via an ad / swipe up but it was sort of a conscious decision. An influencer I really love was advertising fake tan that I already use so I did the swipe up because my wee pathetic ego was happy at the fact me doing that was giving the other woman some cash 🤣 and I was buying it anyway

Reactions: 1
I used to frequently buy from look fantastic but the amount of influencers using discount codes really puts me off. I actually purposely buy off space nk where I can (you get points &quidco discount). Even boots is now stocking nars and huda and I’d much rather put the money towards people keeping their jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just rewatched her assumptions video with lee and he really is a horrible person. She mentions she gets 0.7 ml in her lips and he’s sitting “so they’re fake” as if he wouldn’t of known? & when she says she tans easily he’s like do you and she says “I knew you were going to say that” as if she expects him to put her down. These are the kind of comments that seem harmless but over time they’ll weigh her down and it’s so obvious she’s already extremely lacking in self esteem. I can’t believe she keeps these things in the video. Maybe she secretly wants people to see how he treats her so she can show him that other people notice it as well. They are so passive aggressive to each other it’s really unhealthy. She seems so unhappy.

Reactions: 16
Jesus just watched one of her YouTube videos. Where on earth is that accent from. She sounds like an absolute Ned. Horrendous. It’s totally put on by sounds of it- who chooses to sound rough as toast?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just rewatched her assumptions video with lee and he really is a horrible person. She mentions she gets 0.7 ml in her lips and he’s sitting “so they’re fake” as if he wouldn’t of known? & when she says she tans easily he’s like do you and she says “I knew you were going to say that” as if she expects him to put her down. These are the kind of comments that seem harmless but over time they’ll weigh her down and it’s so obvious she’s already extremely lacking in self esteem. I can’t believe she keeps these things in the video. Maybe she secretly wants people to see how he treats her so she can show him that other people notice it as well. They are so passive aggressive to each other it’s really unhealthy. She seems so unhappy.
I remember before she mentioned that she didn’t tell him she got anything done to her face - that’s what you call a healthy relationship

She’s posted a boob videoooo not watched just. Wanted to alert the TROOPS

I’m not even half way through and the amount of contradictions in her video are unreal. That girl is not well in the head defo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s posted a boob videoooo not watched just. Wanted to alert the TROOPS

I’m not even half way through and the amount of contradictions in her video are unreal. That girl is not well in the head defo
That’s exactly what I was thinking. She used to go to the gym without wearing a bra..wtf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.