A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very lazy morning courtesy of this one falling asleep on me for 3 hours (I do not have the heart to move her)
Can confirm - it is illegal to move once a cat has gotten comfortable either partially or fully on you. Therefore your morning was legally lazy 😻
---
IMG_3831.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't take credit for this pic, my son was at the seaside with his friends yesterday, he knew that I'd like the clouds...
IMG-20240324-WA0006.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cat parents, come and join us on the Share My Cat thread if you like 🐈⬛
1711339781929.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_2703.jpeg
Havnt a clue what they are doing! But it’s to do with the gas! Cat had to investigate too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh I loved bluebells as a young lad. Had miles of them in woods i went to. You got dizzy falling in the sea of bluebells. They become terribly sad for a 5 year old who wants to show them off tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Marble Arch in Manchester. As seen recently on TV with Rick Stein.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The Marble Arch in Manchester. As seen recently on TV with Rick Stein.
Last time I travelled to Manchester I took somebody on a work trip. I thought I'd go fishing . Alexander Rd, Lake Alexander Park, was going to sleep there the weekend. 20 years or so this was. Has it mellowed a bit?

Reactions: 2
It was funny, the run down bits are posh now and the historically posh bits look a bit tired. But not much else has changed. It's nearly 30 years since I moved away, that makes me feel ancient.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Last time I travelled to Manchester I took somebody on a work trip. I thought I'd go fishing . Alexander Rd, Lake Alexander Park, was going to sleep there the weekend. 20 years or so this was. Has it mellowed a bit?
Moss side one? Alexandra park??

IMG_0369.jpeg

it’s odd sock bucket day. Yay 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.