A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, the barn I was inside was Jacobean not jacobite. Quite a history blunder getting my king James confused.

Reactions: 8
New posting to this thread but I’m a lurker
Went for a late night walk in a graveyard (new weird hobby 😂), took some pictures & noticed something weird above a gravestone but me and my partner are the only ones that can see it, am I going mad?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Went for a late night walk in a graveyard (new weird hobby 😂), took some pictures & noticed something weird above a gravestone but me and my partner are the only ones that can see it, am I going mad?!
I see something white.
I love things like this, I'm an old graveyard fan from way back. It's the first thing I ask to do when I visit somewhere new. 👻

Reactions: 8
what am i meant to be seeing? 🙈 feel like im doing a spot waldo and still cant see anything, beyond what looks like stone?

Reactions: 2
These daffodils have popped up in the middle of a field so I’m guessing they’ve self seeded ☺

Featuring my boy, because god forbid I try to take a photo that doesn’t have him in it 😅

IMG_0847.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely a lurker here but I just want to say thank you for all of your lovely photos. This is one of my favourite corners of the internet and I always look forward to opening this thread. I love that I never know what the next photo will be. Thank you all ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
huh it's been a while since i was on this thread, i had to catch up a bit so sorry for lots of notifications! anyway here's my contribution for today 😊

IMG_6358.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.