A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's great. If you cut a bit off the trees like little toddler legs and feet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical spring piccy of Daffy's, rain showers and a rainbow
This is the view from my garden, the mountains yonder :giggle:
I'll upload a piccy from a few weeks back when there was snow and had to help a relative dig the snow to get his car through, about half a mile long to his house...
IMG_20240319_092709.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lovely Autumn morning at the lake near me, with surprise bird mid-flight top right corner.
IMG_4792.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240320_190411_Gallery.jpg

This bit of road cracks me up every time we drive past. It's always standing traffic anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The little girl on the left is the only person in this photo who is still alive today, she celebrated her birthday last week...101 years old! (These children are my uncle and aunts)
20240203_123909.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_8835.jpeg
IMG_8831.jpeg

Mid century building at its finest. For you @mchops as you said you like to see what people are up to.

The Catholic cathedral in Liverpool

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1000017220.jpg

Here we go Chops.

Stairs out of Lutyens Crypt, Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King. Or as I titled this "Stairway to Heaven".

Pic a few weeks old from the beer festival there. This is the interior of the building posted by Laz last night, the Catholic Cathedral in Liverpool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.