A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knole house is wonderfull. I worked for English heritage for a while, doing the building maintenance. A tricky task as anything replaced had to be authentic and approved. Even screws .
Strangely, when restoration type work was done on the old Crown inn (1368?) they insisted that things like replacement oak beams were new and not artificially aged so the work was evident- although the materials themselves were the same as the originals would have been. Don't know if I've explained that properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Trying to get a photo of Alaska and Rosie together. Rosie just looks pissed off LOL

2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Close up of a chocolate orange cake! Can't wait to eat it later.
1000008564.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you zoom in there's a white cockatoo sitting on a log/branch thing in the middle of the duck pond.
1710533979930.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Completely in breach of the thread rules 2 PHOTOS!!111!!
I'll allow it, we got a fancy parrot in a lake and a big old doggo from down under.
1st strike tho mcm ( I have no power over this thread I started, infact when we reach 50 someone else will have to start it as I can't work out how)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.