Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
20240409_142905.jpg

This sign outside an undertakers' says "In death there is money".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Oh I’m so sorry to hear about beautiful Pooh ❤. Such a gorgeous boy and clearly loved very much. Must be very hard for you MCM xx
Thank you, Met. We have two other cats (Thor and Susan) they miss him as well. He had a big personality to go with his big ears and feet. Kitten photo just because.
IMG_0863.jpeg

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I can't quite explain it, but his (her?) shell is the wrong way up....anyway, I moved him out of the kerb so that he didn't get squashed by a bus, or burned by the surprisingly warm sunshine! 🐌...
20240402_102345.jpg

• Heart

Metropolis

VIP Member
Caught this cheeky blighter hunting nesting birds in my tree today. He doesn’t look amused that he got sprung! :LOL:
1713549429909.jpeg

1713549467047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Not my photo but I'd absolutely love to do this! Husband isn't keen on heights so he wouldn't but it's definitely on my bucket (pronounced bouquet) list.
1712279818589.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I was in Kirkcaldy on Wednesday 🔺 and can guarantee that's not one of Scotrail's finest.
---
20240405_114022.jpg

Live from the M74, passenger seat edition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

mchops

VIP Member
That’s amazing you worked there. Do you think it’s listed and they’re going to build around it? It was very busy on the site today.
Very listed. It's in the plans to stay. There is a small graveyard there too . The guild of cornwaners shared the building. I'll look and see if I have pictures, around 1550 they were given the rubbish land round there, doing alright on it.
Eta, can only find this at the moment, windows and chandler. Dark because I'm electrical. Clothworkers Hall.
20201125_131815.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13